Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the Coopers but following Daisy just reinforces that Kerry isn’t a real person and I don’t want to accept that 🤣 I like to think she’s spending lockdown ‘volunteering’ at Florence’s. I didn’t expect Daisy to be into tarot etc. or be pals with certain instagrammers tbh, but she seems the type to talk to anyone. Her dance audition story is a howler.

I did find a lot of annoying z-listers started jumping on her videos posting OTT comments that just seemed disingenuous. And I don’t get why thatHackert dog always comments? Maybe I’ve missed the link...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s ace! She’s full of confidence and I don’t give a tit attitude. She has some good dance moves to. And I love this country!

Reactions: 3
I was just listening to the Bryony Gordon podcast with Daisy as the guest. She is so inspirational! I didn’t quite realise just how tit their situation was and how long they’d been slogging away at this. She said they started writing in 2010!!! They had no money, shared a bedroom with Charlie, her parents had just been evicted from their old house, her dad was made redundant, they were working as night cleaners. I just bleeping love how hard they worked and how much it paid off.

Although she said they would like more money 😂😂 fucks sake these two should be minted they are so incredibly talented

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I absolutely love her! This country was comedy gold and following her on Instagram is truly a breathe of fresh air! So down to earth and she just cracks me up! We need more Daisys in this world 🥰

Reactions: 10
I‘m not a Fearne Cotton fan but I will have to give this a listen. I’m sure she mentioned she’s on Scarlett Moffatt‘s podcast too.
I’ve listened to the Fearne cotton one, loved it. It’s lovely because she talks about her life growing up and it makes you really want them to succeed in what ever they do next. Also listened to the Scarlett one. It’s different but so funny!

I had never heard of her until I listened to rob Beckett and josh widdicombes lockdown parenting hell podcast and she was on it- she was hilarious and I was actually in tears laughing....hoping this country is on catch up so I can watch it

Reactions: 4
I had never heard of her until I listened to rob Beckett and josh widdicombes lockdown parenting hell podcast and she was on it- she was hilarious and I was actually in tears laughing....hoping this country is on catch up so I can watch it
It’s all on iPlayer! Go go go! 👌 it’s honestly one of the best shows I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 5
Please say y’all are following this whole sea captain saga where shes trolling this blatant scammer who dm’ed her and it’s so bleeping funny. We all needed this , go check it out if you haven’t already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Please say y’all are following this whole sea captain saga where shes trolling this blatant scammer who dm’ed her and it’s so bleeping funny. We all needed this , go check it out if you haven’t already.
It’s hilarious! I laughed so much at the photoshopped pictures especially the “feel like pure tit, just want the sea captain back” one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am living for this! It’s brilliant 😂

My favourite recent development is when he said he needed money for an operation before he could visit her she replied “I don’t have the money but I am medically trained can I do the operation?” 😂
I love how he’s seen her posting about it and asked her to stop yet still somehow thinks she’s falling for it and he has a chance getting money out of her.
Surely now it’s being written about by news sites he must finally realise he is the one being scammed and delete the account ...? Not that I want that
It’s hilarious! I laughed so much at the photoshopped pictures especially the “feel like pure tit, just want the sea captain back” one 😂😂
i went and sought that out before it disappeared after reading this yesterday, it’s one of the best you’re right ,still making me chuckle thinking about it !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The sea captain saga is the best thing happening on my insta at the moment, I love it! Cracking up every time I see something new posted!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The ill fated sea captain/human office love affair has cracked me up.
Wonder if the bloke whose photo was used comes across the story

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I met Daisy last year and she was really down to earth and lovely. She spent time talking to and hugging everyone. Watching her I did get the sense that she still couldn’t quite believe it all but was really enjoying it and good for her. She was honestly a lovely person and so was her brother

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.