Daisy May Cooper #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why, if the taxi was late, why she couldn't wear makeup or a bra, surely it would give you MORE time to get ready if he was late.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't get why, if the taxi was late, why she couldn't wear makeup or a bra, surely it would give you MORE time to get ready if he was late.
that’s a very good point!

maybe you don’t want to start the makeup process if a taxi is due any minute in case you can’t get it finished but a bra takes hardly any time to put on.

I’m sorry if this photo has been posted already (as I’ve not followed the whole thread), but what is wrong with her boobs?? 😵💫
IMG_0499.jpeg

---
I stopped watching NMTB years ago - and I have not watched anything that Daisy May Cooper has starred in (I only know of her from the thread), but I am confused by her / a bit intrigued.
She seems to dress in character - but who is the character? Why the provocative poses in really cheap looking clothes? It’s like some sort of “in joke”.

Does she wear wigs? She looks so uncomfortable under that hair and in those outfits..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Since losing weight she dresses like a Zoo magazine pin-up from the early 2000s. Perplexing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What has she done to her lips they look bizarre and it makes her nose look bigger

Reactions: 2
she looks like she's had work done (filler / botox) in that clip of her on Zoe Ball's show, uncanny valley vibes 🥴

Reactions: 3
How she going to do another series of This Country with her lips blown up like a balloon?!
If she goes for a nose job (not saying she “should” but it’s her prominent, distinguishing feature) in her quest to become an instagram model clone she’ll ruin her career a la Jennifer Grey.

How she going to do another series of This Country with her lips blown up like a balloon?!
If she goes for a nose job (not saying she “should” but it’s her prominent, distinguishing feature) in her quest to become an instagram model clone she’ll ruin her career a la Jennifer Grey.
Are they doing another series of this country?

That photo of her in the mirror with the ipad - it’s such a strange photo to put out there.
I wonder if she uploads them when she is elated or under the influence? I just don’t understand the reasoning? Especially if you are a comedian / actress - you wouldn’t want weird titty / cheap underwear pics of yourself out there
---
And on that particular photo - where are her nipples? Her tits are out of that uncomfortable looking lace body thing, but no nips. Has she blanked them out so the photo wouldn’t be censored? Why not just not post the photo? 😵💫

Are they doing another series of this country?
I’ve seen reports that it’s definitely over and other that it’s coming back so who knows but either way, as an actress she’s narrowing her potential roles with this look. You can’t be doing period dramas with filler and micro bladed brows 😂

• Haha
I think she has totally lost the plot to be honest and I feel sorry for her kids. She has a very dated look now and nothing like this country. I’m not bemoaning the weight loss because good for her, but it’s all the tweaks and the awful personality she now has that gets me. Was there a reason for her splitting up with her husband?

Reactions: 9
Lots of comments on the clip of her being late for the Zoe hall show mention her massive pupils suggesting she may have had a heavy night, seems more realistic tbh.

She seems stuck in the zoo/lads mag version of herself. It really doesn’t suit her for her a start but also see her going down the Sheridan route of being the next big thing/acclaimed performer to national joke who gets the wrong type of headlines.

Reactions: 7
I was about to post this! But look at the vid:

I promise I am not making this up but I genuinely thought this was a trans person, I’m stepping on every landline going there but I absolutely 100% thought it, then it dawned on me that it was DMC and then I put the sound on and bingo. I didn’t see the caption, I didn’t have a clue.

WTAFFFF has she done to herself? Look up Genesis P-Orridge and you tell me she’s not on that slippery slope.

I just think it’s such a shame, she has real REAL talent but just seems to be caught in this post lockdown/divorce soup of extreme behaviour and I wish she would just BE.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New to this thread...love love loved her during covid with her mad dances etc, she seemed so normal..then she completely changed. I actually thought maybe the dance her had been a character she had been acting, and that really she was this glam girl. Anyway it put me off her.

Reactions: 4
I was about to post this! But look at the vid:

I promise I am not making this up but I genuinely thought this was a trans person, I’m stepping on every landline going there but I absolutely 100% thought it, then it dawned on me that it was DMC and then I put the sound on and bingo. I didn’t see the caption, I didn’t have a clue.

WTAFFFF has she done to herself? Look up Genesis P-Orridge and you tell me she’s not on that slippery slope.

I just think it’s such a shame, she has real REAL talent but just seems to be caught in this post lockdown/divorce soup of extreme behaviour and I wish she would just BE.
Yeah I genuinely didn’t recognise her and watched for a bit with sound off thinking that person kind of looks like DMC

She's never been a beauty - she doesn't need to be - she's fiercely talented and funny, so I'm surprised she's gone down this route. Mind you, in the industry there's a lot of pressure but if I was her I would have embraced my weight loss without filler/botox etc. She's not Michelle Keegan - she's leagues above her in talent. I mean, it's nice to take care of yourself and want to look your best but it's not working for her with all these tweakments.

• Heart
Reactions: 13