Daisy May Cooper #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love gossip as much as the next person but it doesn't feel right to know stuff from a presumably confidential arena like rehab.
this. it’s yet another reason why i could never be “famous” tbh - you are afforded privacy nowhere, even in a confidential medical setting like a hospital or rehab.

Reactions: 9
Unreal how much weight she’s lost. Must be a gastric band/bypass. Rapid weight loss which looks like it’s staying off. Looking much healthier but Lord she needs to roll it back a bit with the 2000 look.

Daisy May Cooper shows off her slimmed-down figure

#

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Unreal how much weight she’s lost. Must be a gastric band/bypass. Rapid weight loss which looks like it’s staying off. Looking much healthier but Lord she needs to roll it back a bit with the 2000 look.

#
It’s probably ozempic or saxenda. All the celebs are using it now, even Shaun Ryder and Jeremy Clarkson.

• Wow

#
That's the quietest car boot sale I've ever seen, looks like it was taken in an empty field! And whatever possessed her to get that arm tat? It's awful

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's the quietest car boot sale I've ever seen, looks like it was taken in an empty field! And whatever possessed her to get that arm tat? It's awful
I never understand why actors/actresses get such huge visible tattoos same with sheridan Smith and her awful hand tattoo it must be a pain in the arse to cover them wonder if it restrics the roles they get offered?

Reactions: 7
I never understand why actors/actresses get such huge visible tattoos same with sheridan Smith and her awful hand tattoo it must be a pain in the arse to cover them wonder if it restrics the roles they get offered?
I agree. Sheridan’s look awful!

Reactions: 6
On stories yesterday she filmed her legs on his lap (no face) while they watched Married at First Sight Australia, and called him 'babe'.

Reactions: 4
I have to say I feel extremely uncomfortable watching Daisy’s stories on Instagram. She is just a tragedy waiting to happen. I really hope she manages to fight her demons and sort her life out. She seems to be spiralling out of control rapidly.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I have to say I feel extremely uncomfortable watching Daisy’s stories on Instagram. She is just a tragedy waiting to happen. I really hope she manages to fight her demons and sort her life out. She seems to be spiralling out of control rapidly.
I agree , beneath the arrogance there seems to be a deep sadness .

Reactions: 7
This is why I unfollowed her a while back. Just like you say - someone spiralling out of control and probably quite vulnerable even though she's outwardly more getting more successful and famous

Reactions: 6
I was thinking the other day back to 2020, when she would post really funny stuff, like the dancing to TV theme tunes and the sea captain stuff.
IF there are substance issues, it would explain why she was in such a good place in 2020, as presumably she was clean when pregnant. She just seemed in such a different head space back then with her 'take me as I am' attitude. It was really refreshing, rather than now, she appears so obsessed with her outward appearance. She's definitely lost that spark she had 😢

Reactions: 25
I couldn’t find anything. Deleted maybe?
There’s a photo of him in the DM article of her flogging jam at a car boot sale. He’s wearing an Evisu jacket which is a denim brand that I’d forgotten about. I used to date an absolute wanker who wore that stuff.

• Haha
There’s a photo of him in the DM article of her flogging jam at a car boot sale. He’s wearing an Evisu jacket which is a denim brand that I’d forgotten about. I used to date an absolute wanker who wore that stuff.
I just looked. Her eyelash is coming off and those nails are rank. The bloke is from the Phil Mitchell section of central casting. :D

Reactions: 4
OMG I had forgotten about Evisu denim! There was a guy at uni who wore it - we used to call him Evisu Phil 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who is this woman’s nail tech? Why does she have such insane French tips 🫤🤣
Since when do the white part of nails start half way down a nail? 🤣

It’s not like this woman is skint, there are so many lovely nail designs you could possibly get even with nice gradient natural looking French tips if you want them long, but she’s getting someone to actually slap on white plastic tips each time and they look an abomination

D6FC6C2A-D00E-4573-A4A9-968DE07E7F2B.jpeg
16E245B3-9AA8-4190-8B32-567EA0C33CF2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who is this woman’s nail tech? Why does she have such insane French tips 🫤🤣
Since when do the white part of nails start half way down a nail? 🤣

It’s not like this woman is skint, there are so many lovely nail designs you could possibly get even with nice gradient natural looking French tips if you want them long, but she’s getting someone to actually slap on white plastic tips each time and they look an abomination

View attachment 2151824View attachment 2151825
Why are they the same width as her whole finger? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5