Daisy May Cooper #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really love DMC's work. She's an amazing writer but her behaviour as of late is really off. It's like she's had a personality transplant since she's gotten more famous. Also why is no one allowed to comment on daily mail articles about her? I also find that really odd.

Reactions: 13
Caroline Aherne came across as intensely private and shy, I was around during her time and she just came across as such a troubled soul who came alive during her work but would rather not court the limelight outside of that. Rarely seen outside of her work and this is at the height of her fame.
Daisy seems desperate for validation, the weightloss, the Katie price’esque circa early 00’s looks. I’d like to think she was in on the joke but I really don’t think she is. She reminds me of Sheridan Smith, very talented but became a mess the more famous she got.

Reactions: 30
Caroline Aherne came across as intensely private and shy, I was around during her time and she just came across as such a troubled soul who came alive during her work but would rather not court the limelight outside of that. Rarely seen outside of her work and this is at the height of her fame.
Daisy seems desperate for validation, the weightloss, the Katie price’esque circa early 00’s looks. I’d like to think she was in on the joke but I really don’t think she is. She reminds me of Sheridan Smith, very talented but became a mess the more famous she got.
Nail on the head. I forgot that Sheridan was talented, well is still talented, but I think of her as more of a car crash.

I don't think she could ever be compared to Caroline Aherne, she was truly talented and would never have behaved like Daisy.

Reactions: 18
I really love DMC's work. She's an amazing writer but her behaviour as of late is really off. It's like she's had a personality transplant since she's gotten more famous. Also why is no one allowed to comment on daily mail articles about her? I also find that really odd.
I think the whole showbiz section of DM is for sale. I expect they pay to shut down the comments because she can't handle criticism, it seems to send her spiralling.

Reactions: 12
I meant just looks-wise, comparing her to Caroline A. She lives her life very differently.

Reactions: 6
I feel like everyone has a rose-tinted memory of Caroline Adherne. She went through phases of falling out of clubs and bars drunk, hung around with other celebs like Gallagher brothers etc and had moments where she definitely courted the media and only latterly kept out the limelight. She attended awards shows etc and reminds me so much of DMC, but obviously far more talented and much funnier but I can see similar messiness like ratty extensions etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She needs to sack her stylist . I feel bad for her, she's very talented but has an unfortunate face .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's really not conventionally attractive and, quite understandably, must find that hard. It seems to me that she's looking back at when she was young (and could pull) and trying to recreate those days.
I saw an interview with Kathy Burke (who you might think had it all worked out) and she alluded to the fact she still found it hard that she wasn't pretty, despite huge successes and critical acclaim.
I don't find her funny but there was definitely something about AIBU that showed real talent. She should work on refining that to get some real power in the industry.
She's really not conventionally attractive and, quite understandably, must find that hard. It seems to me that she's looking back at when she was young (and could pull) and trying to recreate those days.
I saw an interview with Kathy Burke (who you might think had it all worked out) and she alluded to the fact she still found it hard that she wasn't pretty, despite huge successes and critical acclaim.
I don't find her funny but there was definitely something about AIBU that showed real talent. She should work on refining that to get some real power in the industry.
That's a shame about kathy burke I always thought she was beautiful when she was younger

Reactions: 2
Oh I loved her in This Country and I haven’t seen AIBU, but I just wish she was a bit more normal still instead of acting like a 90’s throwback. She’s done well to lose the weight as it’s not an easy feat but I dunno, she doesn’t seem like the same Daisy any more.

Reactions: 12