Daisy May Cooper #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daisy is like a living breathing 2005 time capsule.
I see sheā€™s had a boob job, those look very different to the bad boys she had during lockdown. Canā€™t blame her if she felt self conscious about it but I get the sense sheā€™s a bit of a lost soul. She seems harmless enough though

Reactions: 12
I don't think she's had a boob job, just hoisted them up. The nipples are def pointing due south.

Reactions: 2
Well she is just lovin life right now! šŸ¤£

(Maybe someone should tell her it's not 2002 anymore though)

I miss lockdown Daisy, she seems to have changed so much. Her posts with her daughter were so funny. I don't think we've even seen her little boy. I wonder if they still live with her...

Reactions: 7
I miss lockdown Daisy, she seems to have changed so much. Her posts with her daughter were so funny. I don't think we've even seen her little boy. I wonder if they still live with her...
I think thatā€™s a good thing tbf (not plastering them all over social media). No child, not even a celebrity offspring, should be used as content.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think thatā€™s a good thing tbf (not plastering them all over social media). No child, not even a celebrity offspring, should be used as content.
100 % agree. We shouldnā€™t need to know what her kids look like. People who need to use their children for content, to boost their likes/views/feeebies/own egos can get ā€˜in the binā€™

• Heart
Whilst I usually agree wholeheartedly. I don't like kids at all & would skip past any kid content. People's kids are never as funny/cute/clever as their owners think they are, kid content is dull Af. But her kid was quite funny.

And if people want to plaster their kids all over the internet more fool them. Everyone knows what miscreants, creeps & perverts lurk online.
If the parents don't give a flying duck... meh.

Reactions: 10
Her daughter was mentioned as being at the interview about AIBU. So imagine she with them just not posting

Reactions: 2
Whatā€™s going on with her? I thought she was a ā€œseriousā€ comedy writer and actor but seems very tacky and pick me these days.

I feel a bit sorry for her, sheā€™s talented but seems troubled, and things can be difficult for women who arenā€™t considered ā€œattractiveā€, especially as a TV performer.
As a respected writer and actor she could have sidestepped it by avoiding all suggestion of glamour or sexiness, but then again why should she, really.
I donā€™t think anyone has pulled off that aesthetic since Pamela Anderson in the early 90s and I hate those long hair extensions, but she seems to like that look so fair enough.
Im trying to think of anyone else whoā€™s been BAFTA level respected in their field but dressed like they were Josie Cunningham and I canā€™t!

so yeah on one hand good for her and on the other I wish she had maybe just worn something else.

I remember Suzanne from hearā€™say (!) getting extensions like those.

I think this is the same version of Daisy who wore the bin bag and Swindon Town dresses to the baftas. Whatever women wear on the red carpet they are going to get criticised/ridiculed for something, so if she goes to extremes and makes a bit of it then she's almost jumping that hurdle - if people laugh at her then it's ok because she's sanctioning it

Reactions: 18
What Iā€™m most perplexed by is why her photos always look like theyā€™ve been taken on a BlackBerry from 2010?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's really not conventionally attractive and, quite understandably, must find that hard. It seems to me that she's looking back at when she was young (and could pull) and trying to recreate those days.
I saw an interview with Kathy Burke (who you might think had it all worked out) and she alluded to the fact she still found it hard that she wasn't pretty, despite huge successes and critical acclaim.
I don't find her funny but there was definitely something about AIBU that showed real talent. She should work on refining that to get some real power in the industry.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think this is the same version of Daisy who wore the bin bag and Swindon Town dresses to the baftas. Whatever women wear on the red carpet they are going to get criticised/ridiculed for something, so if she goes to extremes and makes a bit of it then she's almost jumping that hurdle - if people laugh at her then it's ok because she's sanctioning it
Yes I hadnā€™t thought of that. As a teenager I gave up makeup etc cos it was a game i couldnā€™t win so I decided not to play, and I think some of the current swing to young women identifying as non binary etc is a ā€œduck youā€ to the game (good for them), if Daisy likes that look good on her and she doesnā€™t owe anyone anything.
sadly I am quite vain and frivolous too and that part of me goes ā€œif sheā€™d picked trousers and different shoesā€, Iā€™m aware thatā€™s a bad habit but so hard to kick.

I think she's great, love This Country and AIBU. Women are judged all the time by how they look. She's not a natural sex kitten but fair play to her for giving zero fucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah this is what I think is going on

Reactions: 3