Daily Kitchen Live rewatch #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack Monroe, who only uses cheap ingredients because she's an advocate for the poor, moaning about that famously cheap and accessible fruit- the fresh mango.
Unless its Del Monte, then obviously it's worth blowing the £20p/w budget.

duck sake Matt, mind your teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I guess we can safely say the sound issues are inexplicable then 😄
For the first few weeks I assumed the sound issues were because they'd had to rush to set things up for Jack to join remotely but it's worse since she started appearing in the studio?! I JUST HEARD HER SLURP! I am not ok 😭😂

• Haha
That's the least objectionable of the noises, Jombly. You can hear every stage of air entering her sinuses via her nose, it's horrifying.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
That's the least objectionable of the noises, Jombly. You can hear every stage of air entering her sinuses via her nose, it's horrifying.
You know those little show reel things that actors and other TV folk make to send out to showcase their best work? Imagine Jack's. Just a whole reel of burping, slurping, and scribbling. But of course it's her tattoos and determination to bring down Big Sugar that keep her from getting her own show.

• Haha
Mmm this is one of my faves. I've been experiencing a lot of nausea recently and the visuals of the chunks of tinned carrot blending away in milk are not helping. CARROT MILK 😭 oh gawd the slopping sounds

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Matt desperately trying to rescue this slop before be has to taste it "some sugar maybe?"

• Haha
Oh f*** me, 2 recipes this week?
Quick question if I may? Do you have to adorn these with passive aggressive depictions of your partners dead pets?
"Loooook how much I love you. This is you on your bike and that's your dead dog!"

#tinnedcarrotmaverick

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why did she just pour the carrot milk (🤢) from the blender jug into another jug and then into the mix? Why create extra washing up?

Oooh Jack just said maverick, how exciting.

• Haha
Matt desperately trying to rescue this slop before be has to taste it "some sugar maybe?"
I always hoped that when he is eating something that has been made in advance , the food tech behind the scenes have doctored it to make it edible

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Next week is "Dad's Chinese chicken curry" remind me did she find out it came from a jar before or after the episode? 😂

I always hoped that when he is eating something that has been made in advance , the food tech behind the scenes have doctored it to make it edible
Saving the nation from watching Matt Tebbutt choke to death on a white chocolate & mango flavoured housebrick, we thank you for your work behind the scenes food tech people! (Presumably they also improved the lasagna)

• Haha
She found out about the jar curry beforehand as I recall, she used it as a rib crackingly funny anecdote.

It sounds like 'lovely' Sweetie T! A bit ominous to be whispered right at the end.

• Haha
Maybe Mr Eggs is Chief Food Tech as well as Chief Soundman. He's had to neglect his sound duties for this show because the food correcting has taken up far more of his time than expected.

• Haha