Daily Kitchen Live rewatch #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@OwlRightsReserved I was just going to say the same thing! I love an obnoxious print shirt, except for some reason they always make me look suuuuuuper gay, which is fine but I HATE GAYS.

I need to clip that moment of genuine terror when she realises the camera is on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mary Berry: this is best eaten with good butter

Jack Monroe: imma use lard, it'll be fine

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@OwlRightsReserved I was just going to say the same thing! I love an obnoxious print shirt, except for some reason they always make me look suuuuuuper gay, which is fine but I HATE GAYS.

I need to clip that moment of genuine terror when she realises the camera is on her.
My children like to tell me I've got the sense of style of a "fun lady vicar", which is both damning and... no, just damning.

They can pry my jolly blouses from my cold, dead hands though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Or pleather leggings and boots with a broken zip!

Jack Monroe capsule wardrobe inspiration 😂
Christ on a segway, I've just clocked her fugly trainers. Also, in addition to the mumbling, is anyone else getting the huffing and frantic scribbling sounds?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder what Jack is doodling in her notebook while pretending to listen
You're kinder than me because you assumed she was doodling and I assumed she was writing down other people's ideas so she can later claim credit for them.

This chat with the farmer is like a video time capsule from 2020, I'd forgotten how bad the food shortages were.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she wearing a fuckton of blusher or is she embarrassed, flustered or really sweaty? All of the above?
She was feeling nostalgic during lockdown and did her makeup just like she used to during the brothel era. With bright red lipstick just like the lady doctor ordered 💄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is the sound of the mixing so loud?! It's horrid!
Omg and Jack's breathing! Were all the audio staff furloughed?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know the funny thing I noticed when clipping the burpgroan is that the sound guy is called Rob Eggleton. So thanks Eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jack Monroe, who only uses cheap ingredients because she's an advocate for the poor, moaning about that famously cheap and accessible fruit- the fresh mango.

Reactions: 5