Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
tragically all that seems to remain of Leftover Larder are three 30 second promos on Jack's insta, and this promo video on vimeo.

Six 40 minute videos! Gone! All those recipes lost to us forever :'( it's jollof rice the library of Alexandria all over again

...perhaps Jack can let us know what we could make from the "leftovers"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
Hey! Since it's now been 2 years(!!) since the halcyon days of Daily Kitchen Live, I thought it would be nice if we did a weekly rewatch

Let me know via the poll what day works for you!

The episodes are all accessible via the Jack Monroe wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 16

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
“We don’t all have acres of land like what Monty has got”

You fucking twat. You live in a huge house with a massive garden and a shed and outhouse. YOU. ARE. NOT. POOR.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Heheheh I love it when Matt asks her to contribute in a meaningful way and you can see her two brain cells rattling around inside her head as she scrambles for something to say 😂 This is not the face of a man impressed by what he's hearing.

sir matt.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Shivi just told Matt not to be scared to use spice and he said "there's more to be scared of right now" and for a moment I'd forgotten that this was filmed mid-pandemic and I assumed he meant Jack 😭

• Haha
Champagneing already on behalf of everyone yet to witness DKL in all its glory. I wish I could wipe my memory of the first time I heard about dusty Aunt Helen to experience it anew. Thanks so Switchstreetz much, Switchstreetz for organising this!

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm not a great judge of these things but I think she proper fancied Matt. She's giving huge 12 year old girl talking to the year 10 bad boy vibes, it's excruciating 😬

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I feel like Matt already hates her but is trying to cover it up

Alani is already a better tv presenter at age 6

• Haha

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
She’s shitting all over Matt’s arborio rice, she’s one of those people who have to make her point no matter how offensive it is - she can’t just be nice and polite on NATIONAL TELEVISION.

Jack just isn’t cut out for TV, it’s hilarious to watch though as her narcissism is coming through now it’s all Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't know if anyone else is watching this with headphones on but there are loads of places where you can hear Jack muttering away in the background. It sounds like they've tried to mute her as much as possible and she's trying to interject all the time.

• Haha
  • Wow

Geetbo

VIP Member
You can almost hear the producer going “what the FUCK have we done?” Can’t you?

• Haha

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
Well ninnies, tomorrow at 7pm (UK time) it is!!!! Can't wait, and I'll see you all then 👍 don't forget your treatos! (Horse spunk not included)

ETA: she better not do a chaos at 18:59 😳

• Haha