Daily Kitchen Live rewatch #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to miss these monday evenings! Thank you so tattle much fellow tattlers, for the last 10 weeks ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Look at matts happy little face at the end when he knows that the next time he is in that kitchen, it will be with professionals who don’t snatch plates and click their pens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well that was an interesting few weeks 😂

Thanks very tattle much Tattlers for sharing this experience. You've all been hilarious as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
tragically all that seems to remain of Leftover Larder are three 30 second promos on Jack's insta, and this promo video on vimeo.

Six 40 minute videos! Gone! All those recipes lost to us forever :'( it's jollof rice the library of Alexandria all over again

...perhaps Jack can let us know what we could make from the "leftovers"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Noooooo it's over. Thanks for the (actual and not lemon-oriented) banter, dear hearts ❤ We need some sort of canal media consumption club. Anyone know any other incompetent idiots we can mug off?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm off to write a stern letter to the director general of the BBC. The country is in a massive funk. The cost of living crisis, verge of recession looming and Diana Ross being a bit shite at Glasto has impacted us all and it's high time the state funded broadcaster provided some quality entertainment to rally the poors, like Gracie Fields in WW2.
Put Jack back on primetime TV, we all need a bloody good laugh x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm off to write a stern letter to the director general of the BBC. The country is in a massive funk. The cost of living crisis, verge of recession looming and Diana Ross being a bit shite at Glasto has impacted us all and it's high time the state funded broadcaster provided some quality entertainment to rally the poors, like Gracie Fields in WW2.
Put Jack back on primetime TV, we all need a bloody good laugh x
Genuinely, no one in the country is rooting for Jack back on TV as much as me, so we can have another watch along :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks awful … but I’m starting to get the forearms thing - finally

• Haha
Reactions: 8
tragically all that seems to remain of Leftover Larder are three 30 second promos on Jack's insta, and this promo video on vimeo.

Six 40 minute videos! Gone! All those recipes lost to us forever :'( it's jollof rice the library of Alexandria all over again

OMG! That's her street! That's her house!
These people need an award for this video. It is truly genius how they've managed to make the Hellmans live IG look good!
Look mate, I know you've got to big yourselves up but in reality it was tit, Jack was bloody awful, the food looked tit, you had about 100 viewers for each Live and Hellmans have removed all trace of it from their SM.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched the last one. Matt was so obviously de-mob happy at the end 😂
I *almost* feel sorry for Jack watching it. She was so sure there would be a second series (she was going to laugh up a lung to spite us when it was recommissioned) and we know the outcome.

Reactions: 7
OMG! That's her street! That's her house!
Is that really her street and her house? You're kidding? That is 'crappy bungalow' in poor town? Um, it's clear Jack's never been anywhere rough if she thinks that's bad!

Jack's like...

1656470497105.png

I'm like

1656470904630.png

Since JM has now triggered my competitive streak, I'll offer these working-class locales as comparison. I see your Dickensian mock Tudor beams and shrubbery of destitution and raise you the feral bricks of County Durham. Poverty Olympics, toot toot!

1656470606708.png
[

1656470738068.png

1656471156362.png

Err, sorry about the images being in weird places. I had a chaos.

Attachments

Reactions: 6