Votes: 21 37.5%
  • 8pm

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • 9pm

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • 10pm

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey! Since it's now been 2 years(!!) since the halcyon days of Daily Kitchen Live, I thought it would be nice if we did a weekly rewatch

Let me know via the poll what day works for you!

The episodes are all accessible via the Jack Monroe wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't have anything better to do so I'm happy with whatever time is chosen. I'll leave the poll for the Frauen who work and have mini Frau und Herr.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you for setting this up Switchy! I haven’t voted, happy to go with the crowd and I’ll plan my whole week around the thing! 🍿

Can’t wait, the original one was before my time!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Forgot to say the times in poll are UK time, for any canal members outside the UK, if you use Google it should be able to convert that to your local timezone 😊

If we look at the poll results at say 9pm tomorrow, and we'll crown the winning date/time then? 🏆 at the moment it's looking like we'll be starting on Monday!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I missed DKL the first time around so I'm VERY EXCITED to experience it with all you ninnies ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Champagneing already on behalf of everyone yet to witness DKL in all its glory. I wish I could wipe my memory of the first time I heard about dusty Aunt Helen to experience it anew. Thanks so Switchstreetz much, Switchstreetz for organising this!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Proper excited! I was on the threads back then but not fully invested so I didn’t watch DKL.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m tempted to make a horse spunk lasagna to watch along with.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well ninnies, tomorrow at 7pm (UK time) it is!!!! Can't wait, and I'll see you all then 👍 don't forget your treatos! (Horse spunk not included)

ETA: she better not do a chaos at 18:59 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Woo! I'm going to make a grated aubergine chilli for my tea. Did I say for my tea? I meant I'm putting tea in it to replace the red wine, which is just one of the many wisdom nuggets the literal food expert will dispense

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yay - I never even heard of DKL when it was originally on so looking forward to finding out what everyone's on about! Also need some weekly shite TV + bitching to fill the hole in my week left by the Apprentice ending 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just so everyone is all set up:

Link to episode 1:

You can also find the link via the wiki on Jack Monroe threads 😊

25 minutes to go! I'm just sorting out my dinner now so I'm all prepared, and I'm making drinks 😂 anyone got anything nice in for dinner/snacks?

I want to make that burnt aubergine chilli someone recommended on the main threads but I'm missing a few of the ingredients, so saving that for the weekend!

• Heart
I burnt my best saucepan because of you lot during DKL, I was laughing so much that I forgot that I had left some kidney beans on a vigorous boil to get rid of the toxins.

• Haha
I didn’t know about this until five minutes ago and now I can’t wait!

Even just for the fact when Jack does a grunk and realises we’ve spent our evening doing this, a chaos will be upon us.

• Haha
  • Heart
I've just settled down to watch, grabbed some Twiglets and small bottle of cider (which as it turns out is 9% so watching this should be interesting).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Evening Frauen und herren!

I only just made it in time after a minor chaos in the Jomble household. My electricity is on a key-powered meter because I RENT and I forgot to top it up earlier so it went off while I was in the shower. I did briefly consider starting a blog and a Patreon to help me overcome my struggle, but instead I went to the shop to top up because I'm not a maverick.

• Heart