Daily Kitchen Live rewatch #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had pasta and now got some tea (not cream soda steam punk fizzy tit).

Had to delay Mrs T and the Gacy thing… 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The music is bringing flashbacks.

And she has a very masculine aesthetic on episode one. The grin is frightening.

SUPERMAN POSE.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was going to say she sounds less phlegmy/nasal than she does now then they played that clip of her in the red fox jumper, sounding like she's about to burst into tears

Oh god the threatening carrot video

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At least we now know the origin of her Rose West look.

It’s the fact in retrospect and two years of this we know that there isn’t hundreds of people messaging her and nobody other than her barmy army of squigs know who she even is. The people she claims to help have never even heard of her 🙄

Finally, her tattoos make her look so grubby. Can’t wait to see her fingernails.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The kitchen looks much less cluttered than it has in recent photos. It's a little unsettling!

Reactions: 5
"Don't worry if you can't get ahold of any of these ingredients, because all herbs and spices are interchangeable"

Power stance count: 2

• Haha
I can't do this from my phone :(
Why I cry
No bleeping Spanish wifi (looking at you, Albox Online)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s going to be raging about Matt cooking lamb. Considering she has a personal vendetta against it these days.

• Haha
I can’t wait for the second week where she actually arrives in the studio and the full horror of the situation dawns on Matt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13