Daily Kitchen Live rewatch #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt you are not allowed lamb you naughty man! pork pork pork, pork pork pork pork only

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bleeping knew she'd comment on the arborio rice 🙄 lol at him asking her questions about the texture and Jack panicking on the spot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's been so long since I've seen any footage of cooking that isn't Jack that I just found myself admiring how clean Matt's hands are. I might need to go out more.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s shitting all over Matt’s arborio rice, she’s one of those people who have to make her point no matter how offensive it is - she can’t just be nice and polite on NATIONAL TELEVISION.

Jack just isn’t cut out for TV, it’s hilarious to watch though as her narcissism is coming through now it’s all Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"If you don't like these ingredients leave them out". No Matt, that's far too simple! If you don't like an ingredient you should replace it with an egg or some peaches!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That was the manliest squeezing of a lemon I've ever seen :ROFLMAO: Starting to appreciate what y'ouse all see in Matt...

• Haha
You can almost hear the producer going “what the duck have we done?” Can’t you?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahaha I am watching this from start to finish for the first time, the only tweet is about her awful feedback, golden!

• Haha
You can almost hear the producer going “what the duck have we done?” Can’t you?
I don't understand Jack's role in this. I thought she'd be cooking along but she's just stood there grinning? It's so weird.

Lolling at Matt asking if she's had any comments/questions yet and the only one was about her audio being bad 🦉🍾

Jack can’t eat that thanks very Matt much Matt. It has texture and you need to chew it.

He’ll be delighted she’s at home so he doesn’t have to taste test the slop.

• Haha
I’d forgotten how much I want to shag Matt if I’m honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20