Daily Gratitude #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I am grateful work have paid me full pay even though I've missed 3 shifts & said I can make the time up before the end of the year (only 13.5 hours)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yesterday I was grateful that I had a better day working at the office I really don't like working at.

Today I am grateful for the free cookie I got with my costa this morning

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yesterday I was grateful for the weather ending up being nice so I could catch up on some washing

Today I’m grateful for the kids letting me staying in bed till past 6am. Even if it was for only 12 minutes 😅

• Heart
Today I’m grateful to have seen my little nephew come 1st overall in his gymnastics competition and the excitement on his face when he knew he’d placed 1st.
Also grateful for my OH, who’s family have blended into mine and without whom I’d never had had that experience ❤

• Heart
I’m grateful that two of my friends are expecting babies after a loooong road for them both… and due 3 weeks apart - life is mad (and good). Ultimately I’m grateful to ivf for giving these lovely women a chance to be mummies.

• Heart
Wednesday I was grateful for the nice weather
Thursday I was grateful my daughter shares my love of reading, we went library and got some books and curled up on the sofa reading together, was lush
Yesterday I was grateful for a good work party
Today I am grateful I've woken up with no hangover anxiety

• Heart
Sunday I was grateful I took my daughter tons party so she didn't miss out as her dad couldn't take her
Yesterday I was grateful for making the right call at work
Today I am grateful I was able to do what I wanted

• Heart