Daily Gratitude #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am grateful for getting some good news at work as soon as I checked my mails first thing this morning, made my entire day!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Today I am grateful that I unfollowed someone on instagram because I kept comparing their life to mine and it made me feel inadequate / unhappy.

• Heart
Today I am grateful that I unfollowed someone on instagram because I kept comparing their life to mine and it made me feel inadequate / unhappy.
This is self care!! ❤ well done

(Also as this is a safe space I did the same this week just with someone I’ve always thought was a sly 🐍 tbh!)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is self care!! ❤ well done

(Also as this is a safe space I did the same this week just with someone I’ve always thought was a sly 🐍 tbh!)
Thank you ❤
I wondered if I was being bitter about it but then decided unfollowing them was the healthiest thing to do. Because why should I let someone's perfect insta feed affect my life?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Today my very hungover self is grateful for my warm bed, hot food prepared by my mum and my infamous little black cat who I never shut up about in this thread (she's curled up snoring next to me now)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you ❤
I wondered if I was being bitter about it but then decided unfollowing them was the healthiest thing to do. Because why should I let someone's perfect insta feed affect my life?
Defs not bitter, tbh I think it’s more bitter to stay following someone who isn’t good for you whatever reason that may be. Idk it’s hard isn’t it as social media is so personal you never want to offend anyone by disengaging but I make heavy use of Insta mute purely as my feelings and mental health is my responsibility uno? But it’s a privilege to have access to the type of info most people upload so it’s fair enough to restrict your circle. Don’t feel bad, actually you’ve inspired me to do an end of year clear out myself so thank you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Today I am grateful that I have absolutely nothing to do today so I can just chill out with my boyfriend, I need a lazy day

• Heart
Today i am grateful i have survived the year (nearly) i’ve had a very traumatic and upsetting year and i’m happy to say i’m still here cos at one point i thought i wouldn’t be 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
today i'm grateful for my mum looking after me. the SAD has kicked in (as per this time just before christmas) and OBVS would it be a mozzarella girl post if I didn't mention my little black cat who is in fact again sleeping and snoring next to me

• Heart
Today i am grateful i have survived the year (nearly) i’ve had a very traumatic and upsetting year and i’m happy to say i’m still here cos at one point i thought i wouldn’t be 🙂
I can literally echo everything you said. Glad you're still here, brighter times ahead ❤
Today I'm grateful for Christmas lights and Christmas chocolates!

• Heart
and i'm grateful that those of you, who thought you wouldn't be, are still here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Today I'm grateful for the nice food I've had lately. Cooking is such a chore for me normally but I've enjoyed making myself meals for the past few days and it really affected how I eat and how I feel after eating.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.