Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petal1

VIP Member
Could have done with sizing up alright. Don't think she even cares anymore, she just wants the money.

Reactions: 1

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Jezs I wouldent want to need the loo in a hurry getting those shape wear off
You don’t need to take them off there is a “flap” (pardon the pun 🤣) underneath that you can unhook when you need to go. It’s actually a very good item, I have it and it’s fab.

• Haha

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Helen incase you are reading here most of your content should be AD NOT SP! There is a difference, and I can only presume the reason you show most of the tat is because you are being PAID to do so making it a bloody AD! You are a teacher who should be able to differentiate between AD and SP and I really wish you would be more honest as you are starting to reek of insincerity and underhanded greed.

gossipie

Chatty Member
She’s been biting back at her critics who accused her of ‘loving herself’. I agree with the gist of what she’s saying, but can see why people might dislike the fake laughing and smug pout in her photos… I personally find the photo to her sisters far more natural and attractive than the one on the left with the Insta pout.

Once more, as a teacher (no idea what subject(s) she teaches); Helen for the love of God sort out your spelling and grammar when you post. Full stops and commas don’t need a space before them. Words do need spaces between them, but not two spaces.

Attachments

Shop girl

Chatty Member
Nah sure she sees herself as above it all. She wouldn’t be caught dead in any of those outfits either. Was the pestle and mortar gifted, wasn’t tagged either.

petal1

VIP Member
Lost count of how many non labelled AD posts she have done this morning for the shoe shop..she must be getting paid a fortune to be there at 7.30am on a Saturday!
Not a single hashtag was used in todays sell-athon. She’s definitely above the law 🙄 Reported them all in the hope that Instagram might shadow ban her again.

The shops are as bad as her, allowing her to plug their products without following the law. She did tag most posts for another boutique the other day so she can do it when she wants to.

Last edited:

petal1

VIP Member
Don't think I've ever seen the woman use #ad.
#sp is as good as it gets and even when she manages to use it, she only manages to tag about 1 in 2 stories. It just sends a vibe that she doesn't respect her viewers if she can't be bothered to tag her ads correctly. Looks bad for the companies she advertises too.

petal1

VIP Member
Good point. They are all ads. You can be sure she's getting paid well for all these stories/posts. No way would she do it otherwise. She looks dead behind the eyes in most of her content these days.

Don't think I've ever actually seen her use #ad.

petal1

VIP Member
Went too far with the photoshop I’d say. She must have had communication from ASAI as the mad for style posts were hashtagged more than she usually does.
I noticed the increased use of hashtags too!! Though she still cannot consistently label every story correctly, without missing a few or forgetting the #s. I suppose it's an improvement form her usual random few 'sp' on her stories. A perfectionist she is not.

Shop girl

Chatty Member
What the #^*% has she done to her face? The latest hat pics. It’s like a weird shape from nose to mouth, then odd lips… is this her husband’s handiwork??
I thinks it’s a smug pose she does, very annoying. As far as I know from what she said previously her husband only did the injectibles around her eyes and forehead.

Shop girl

Chatty Member
This is so wrong, the big long spiel and af just mentioned in passing without any explanation of what it means.
DBCB24E9-EB3D-479F-9DD3-3F3E068D4901.jpeg