Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just spotted this
"I'm really enjoying this new series of mini challenges! No stress,no pressure, no ads, just my take on what was requested by you. You responded in your droves to my challenge question box-, I've enough requests for the next 6 months😍
This weekend the focus is on atypical Mother of the Bride/Groom looks . Huge thank you to the shops (@phoenix_vire in this instance)who kindly let me try on some stock. My aim is to give you a taster of what a few places have to offer" ..............

Reactions: 2

petal1

VIP Member
Having to follow new advertising rules is clearly bugging her 😂 She's just being her usual martyr self on screenshot below.

She still hasn't found the '#' key on her keyboard though, on the stories she has actually marked as ads.

IMG_1122.jpeg

• Haha

whataloadof

Third day in a row where she omits the # beside ad and also doesn’t link her discount code correctly. Blue in the face reporting all of them. Will keep doing so but I s there really any point?

petal1

VIP Member
She's a cheeky thing. Mad For Style Kinsale are as bad as her as this isn't the first time she has failed to properly label her ads for them.
I think her face looks so different lately, even the shape looks longer or something.

Tammys

VIP Member
Give me strength please don't tell me she's going to do a Try on for a plus size shop.

• Wow

petal1

VIP Member
She couldn't care less. She's never had her name publicly mentioned by the ASAI and even if she is mentioned in the future, she knows chances are nothing will happen. The ASAI are next to useless. There needs to be fines or something introduced, as the new rules haven't made a difference to any influencer as far as I can see.

Shop girl

Chatty Member
Wouldn't buy or got to any of the shops she 'works' with. She just makes them look unprofessional.

She was posting her awful pharmacy ads yesterday from Florida. Wouldn't you think she'd switch off the advertising on a family holiday.
It’s the ads that help to pay for the family holiday so she’s not going to miss an opportunity to make a few bob while she’s away. A costly mid term break for a family of 6 taking in both New York and Florida won’t pay for itself.

gossipie

Chatty Member
Don't think I've ever seen the woman use #ad.
#sp is as good as it gets and even when she manages to use it, she only manages to tag about 1 in 2 stories. It just sends a vibe that she doesn't respect her viewers if she can't be bothered to tag her ads correctly. Looks bad for the companies she advertises too.
And she can’t even tag the customers and brands correctly half the time, she spells their names wrong

petal1

VIP Member
Just when I thought she was improving a little bit, not a single hashtag of any sort on today's Garryvoe ads 😡

petal1

VIP Member
And not a single #ad on today's stories either for The Boutique Banty. Another shop who obviously couldn't care less.
She's beyond boring to watch these days. She's just going through the motions.

petal1

VIP Member
Yes! And married to a doctor as far as I know.

She had it in her profile until recently that she's a teacher, but she has deleted it. Dunno why.

• Wow

BordnaRóna

Out of all the instawankers I really liked this one. Down to earth, genuine, likeable. Now she's just another clone. #ad So disappointed.

Iris2020

VIP Member
Yeah, I know. I was trying to be nice 😂 She'll probably justify it by telling us how often she'll rewear it. I don't think any of her wardrobe is cheap at this stage. There's money in unsolicited ads!! She'll flog the frumpy nanna dresses to her sheep and buy designer for herself.
They are all the same never see any of them wearing what they flog.

Reactions: 1

Iris2020

VIP Member
I can't understand why she isn't marking things as Ads. Because that is what they are. Her #sp or #collab are tiny when she bothers to put them that is.

Reactions: 1