Daily Diva Diary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't buy or got to any of the shops she 'works' with. She just makes them look unprofessional.

She was posting her awful pharmacy ads yesterday from Florida. Wouldn't you think she'd switch off the advertising on a family holiday.

Reactions: 1
Wouldn't buy or got to any of the shops she 'works' with. She just makes them look unprofessional.

She was posting her awful pharmacy ads yesterday from Florida. Wouldn't you think she'd switch off the advertising on a family holiday.
It’s the ads that help to pay for the family holiday so she’s not going to miss an opportunity to make a few bob while she’s away. A costly mid term break for a family of 6 taking in both New York and Florida won’t pay for itself.

Reactions: 2
It’s the ads that help to pay for the family holiday so she’s not going to miss an opportunity to make a few bob while she’s away. A costly mid term break for a family of 6 taking in both New York and Florida won’t pay for itself.
Is she from cork

This is so wrong, the big long spiel and af just mentioned in passing without any explanation of what it means.
DBCB24E9-EB3D-479F-9DD3-3F3E068D4901.jpeg

She is a complete con woman, not one single post or reel from her ever says AD it’s all “collab” or “sp” so based on that she should only be getting free stuff or discounts not getting actually paid…which of course she is. So what that tells me is she is purposefully trying to con people

Reactions: 6
Is the hubbie and dentist but and also doing Botox injections?
Handy
Dentists are qualified I think because they know facial structures etc. Orthodontists definitely are.
But it seems these days almost anyone can give them…

Massive post about Paul Mescal’s new role in London theatre… let everyone know they’re cousins. No privacy for poor Paul.

I would have thought she stole the over the top ‘review’ from somewhere if it wasn’t for the atrocious spelling and punctuation.

I know someone who lives in her park and they have a ladies WhatsApp group and apparently she never replies or gets involved in anything and the only time she does is when she has an even to flog

• Wow
I know someone who lives in her park and they have a ladies WhatsApp group and apparently she never replies or gets involved in anything and the only time she does is when she has an even to flog
I am not a fan of hers but I don’t blame her…those groups are a real pain !! I have most of them silenced 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be honest WhatsApp groups of residents etc can be a pain in the arse. Plenty of people don't want to be involved in the neighborhood groups etc. I'd definitely be swerving that

Reactions: 3
That radiator is coming off the wall with all her posing on it - how does she even think that’s a thing??

She also forgot to change a ‘we’ to a ‘they’ in her ‘carefully scripted review’ of that try on.

That radiator is coming off the wall with all her posing on it - how does she even think that’s a thing??

She also forgot to change a ‘we’ to a ‘they’ in her ‘carefully scripted review’ of that try on.
Ah let’s all be honest she has gotten so boring and stiff it’s so obvious that she really has no interest in any of the stuff she does anymore and it’s all for the $$$ now. And while I’m here, her absolute lack of using the word AD is unreal, according to her hashtags she mustn’t be getting paid for anything as SP & Collab are supposed to be used if you are given goods or a discount for the products you are advertising and AD if you are getting paid.
I swear I’ve said it before but she is just so sneaky and underhand especially for her blatant HOLOS skincare ! 😡 Rant over, I will leave now 🤣

Reactions: 4
She's really selling out. Nicola Ross, sorrento and lily and rose trying on stuff she wouldn't be seen dead in. Give it up Helen and actually start sharing things you would wear. Please!

She's really selling out. Nicola Ross, sorrento and lily and rose trying on stuff she wouldn't be seen dead in. Give it up Helen and actually start sharing things you would wear. Please!
And while she is at it she might actually declare these “hick” fashions as AD and not collab/Sp as there is a vast difference! If you are getting paid actual money Helen it’s an AD!

And while she is at it she might actually declare these “hick” fashions as AD and not collab/Sp as there is a vast difference! If you are getting paid actual money Helen it’s an AD!
On radio news the other day, the ASAI are going to use artificial intelligence to monitor influencers for correct tag usage

She is mad secretly selling the Thermomix now under the guise of she borrowed one and how amazing they are …..#tag #tag #tag