Dahlia Beach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise there was a thread on her but glad to see this on my insomnia run tonight. I cannot stand her, dressing up free labour as a fun day out and scamming everyone to push up her own bank balance.
The wacky act and ‘crazy’ dancing 🙄

I hate dahlias too.

Reactions: 2
I saw the other day that poor Eve has finally been worked to the point of exhaustion! I caught a bit of her live this morning and she said her money has been seized by the bank because she’s so successful (she literally said that) er what’s she talking about I missed anything else she said about it yesterday 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
So she’s supposedly made so much money that the bank think she’s money laundering 🙄…how then, can she justify getting volunteers to do all the work and not recruit an actual team of fairly paid staff? I hope Eve is ok, not surprised the poor girl dropped. Such an inconvenience for Andie.

Also, anyone know that she couldn’t watch her stint on This Morning live as she was stuck in a field with no reception? I mean, she barely mentioned it!

The miming to Mariah finished me off, the woman is insufferable!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I should have known there was a thread on here about this woman, tattle never disappoints 😂😂

I have been watching her since spring and getting more and more irritated as the months have passed by, but what prompted me to see if she had a thread on here today was her story this morning bossing around all those volunteers!

She and her husband are not struggling for money one bit, yet she gets all these women to work for free... She's taking the piss now and as for Eve, I can't help but think she is being taken advantage of 🙁

Reactions: 4
I thought the same when I saw those stories. At one point, whilst walking around screeching and squawking at them all and shoving the phone in their faces she said something like “it’s a great day to be a flower farmer”….well of course it is when you are getting all the hard work done for free whilst you fanny about making embarrassing reels!!!

Reactions: 3
I thought the same when I saw those stories. At one point, whilst walking around screeching and squawking at them all and shoving the phone in their faces she said something like “it’s a great day to be a flower farmer”….well of course it is when you are getting all the hard work done for free whilst you fanny about making embarrassing reels!!!
Yes! Great for her, earning all the bucks 😏

Does anyone think she ever does ANY of the hard work?!
She's always making reels, which takes multiple shots to film, then edit, upload, chatting on stories... Unbelievable really!

Does anyone think she ever does ANY of the hard work?!
She's always making reels, which takes multiple shots to film, then edit, upload, chatting on stories... Unbelievable really!
No I don't. I looked at the Millets Farm PYO the other day and Eve is doing all the workshops, every day. So what exactly is she doing on the daily? Apart from a bit of deadheading I'm not sure??

• Wow
More lip synching to Mariah, CRINGE!!!!! How does she not feel an utter knob doing this?!!
She obviously thinks she is the hero. My eyeballs have rolled so far back that I’ve lost them 🙄🙄🙄
0080813B-6BAB-43BF-A000-9C3BCEBC30E3.jpeg