Daddymay #2 Beggar in the Big Blue T-shirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t watched it but I can guess it was Clark’s food as well? Always has his gob around his! Don’t understand why he doesn’t just plate up a portion for himself the way he stands and stares at the food it’s almost like an addiction and like he’s having withdrawals and has to eat it! Really strange and I think the last place he should be going is in a pub around other people’s food he can’t help himself

Reactions: 9
Surely he knows he should be cooking more food, 2 sausages for Clark, I'd bet the greedy gannet has plenty for himself - plus the biggest tatties. They are unbelievably greedy and grabby around food.

Imagine eating your kids dinner before they've even had a bite, it's the same with everything, pizza, desserts, nandos. Absolutely no need.

Reactions: 7
Why does the fat cunt lose his cool when shouting Clark down for his food and also eats his food but when it’s is blue eyed boy Charlie the fat cunt sounded like he was going to apologise because Charlie was playing darts we all can see who the fat cunt favourite (Charlie) i wouldn’t be surprised his kids know as well

Reactions: 12
It’s because the other kids perform like little monkeys for him on camera and Clark doesnt.

Reactions: 10
Just watched that video and yes, it was very clear he didn’t get as annoyed with the wait as he did with the other son. In fact it was ‘absolutely fine’ as he knew he was in the middle of an intense darts match Bizarre. Anyway, how many different dinners do they cook in that house?!

Reactions: 3
I think they’re just annoyed how addicted Clarke is to his Xbox. He does seem to spend all of his time playing it. But then maybe they should implement some rules surrounding it rather than letting him play it whenever he wants then getting annoyed at him playing it. But rules wouldn’t fit in with the “I’m a cool dad” persona

Reactions: 2
Spoilt D icing the cake for ‘her birthday tomorrow’
Let’s reggie lick icing off her hand. Doesn’t understand any kind of hygiene re now washing her hands. Have to cut the video

Reactions: 4
Probably on it to keep out the way of daddy pigs constant filming!

Reactions: 5
Probably on it to keep out the way of daddy pigs constant filming!
This is what I think as well, in normal circumstances I’d be understanding of his frustration but not with this family. Every room that boy goes in has a camera shoved in his face other than his bedroom where he can obviously just have his own space it’s clear he doesn’t like being on camera because daddy pig has said many times. Perhaps if he had a bit of consideration for his kids and what they want he’d see his son more. And although he says he asks if they want to be and would ‘never force them’ you can imagine the attitude and strops he would have with him when he doesn’t! That dish up dinner proved it

Spoilt D icing the cake for ‘her birthday tomorrow’
Let’s reggie lick icing off her hand. Doesn’t understand any kind of hygiene re now washing her hands. Have to cut the video
100% she didn't wash her hands plus why not make a cake Mrs may could enjoy? He's a selfish, horrible person who thinks of himself and his views first. Notice he rarely shows what he's having for tea

Reactions: 5
He even has to share his bedroom with his little sister. He has no privacy whatsoever. If he's a bit of an introvert or a quieter kid no wonder he escapes to his room and his Xbox with that lot and cameras constantly shoved on his face.

Reactions: 6
He even has to share his bedroom with his little sister. He has no privacy whatsoever. If he's a bit of an introvert or a quieter kid no wonder he escapes to his room and his Xbox with that lot and cameras constantly shoved on his face.
Wow I didn’t even know that! Surely that’s not allowed with his age?

Reactions: 1
I’m sure from what’s been said on here she sleeps in bed with the parents. I reckon he’s on the sofa most nights whilst she’s in with Mrs May.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure from what’s been said on here she sleeps in bed with the parents. I reckon he’s on the sofa most nights whilst she’s in with Mrs May.
Yeah I think that too, Charlie posted a video last night I think it was and daddy pig looked pissed up as usual, probably drinks until he passes out reading tattle then sleeps on sofa

Reactions: 8
That's probably why he is always in the same clothes, he probably just gets up off the sofa in the morning and stays in yesterday's clothes after sleeping in them all night

Reactions: 11
Fired up the beamer, oh piss off you utter knob

Note: does he ever go 24 hours without some kind of takeaway?

Just watched the son Charlie’s TikTok made after the bday dinner for MrsMay at the noodle place and he’s thanking the restaurant for ‘hooking them up’ I’ve interpreted that as the meal was gifted, which does explain why MrMay has tagged them in every video since they announced they were going there.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.