• Beg

Votes: 43 19.4%
  • Eat

Votes: 44 19.8%
  • Read tattle

Votes: 135 60.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's probably cause he's been reading here but I do think he seems to be trying to be more stricter with the kids, and telling them to use manners infront of the camera. It's so obvious that he's read here.

Reactions: 2
Never known such shite parents!
Take Clarks bleeping xbox off him if he can't be arsed to come down for dinner, all that kid does is sit on it ALL the time

Let alone letting him play an 18 rated game (GTA) when he's 13 😬
Daddy May twit too busy eye bleeping himself to care!

Reactions: 12
I think his plate up of Clark’s dinner tonight cemented how greedy he is. Fancy plating up your child’s dinner then standing and eating a load so you have to refill the plate! Odd behaviour. Get yourself a plate and have a dinner… you could even consider sitting at the dinner table as a family and eating off your own plates… imagine.

Reactions: 16
I think his plate up of Clark’s dinner tonight cemented how greedy he is. Fancy plating up your child’s dinner then standing and eating a load so you have to refill the plate! Odd behaviour. Get yourself a plate and have a dinner… you could even consider sitting at the dinner table as a family and eating off your own plates… imagine.
Literally just seen it and said the same thing to myself. Get your own plate and eat it, why eat off Clark’s plate? Odd behaviour

Reactions: 3
I saw that video too and thought the same he’s so greedy he certainly doesn’t have a healthy relationship with food but then again neither does Mrs May not good examples for their kids

Right own up who sent them floor samples 😂😂😂 glad someone gave them a big hint their kitchen floor needs doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if they’ll remove all the shite off the current kitchen floor, or just lay the new one around it all

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Zizi card is back 🙄 no wonder they hadn’t been in ages, the last one had obviously expired. Time to rinse the company dry of pasta and pizza!

Reactions: 11
I never understand when he says one of the kids doesn’t like something but then still gives them it to eat. I could never give my kids something they didn’t enjoy.

I never understand when he says one of the kids doesn’t like something but then still gives them it to eat. I could never give my kids something they didn’t enjoy.
I don't get that either... I know kids sometimes say they don't like stuff but do then try it, but he makes it the entire meal
"Clarke hates pasta" *piles a plate full of pasta for Clarke*
Makes no sense to me!

The kids portions are also tiny, my oldest nephew is the same ahe as Clarke and he'd be downright offended if you gave him a portion those kids get!

Reactions: 5
So they go for a gifted night away and get a takeaway which they could have done at home. Then after ordering not only Chinese but also Indian as Mrs May wanted it (if that was me personally I would have just gone with the majority but ya know heaven forbid Mrs May doesn't get what she wants) then they both heavily shame Clark on camera for daring to eat a poppadum after he said he wanted Chinese. I had to stop watching then it was making my toes curl, that poor kid, Daddy May also having a go at Cooper for picking something up that wasn't his. Why are they so territorial/defensive with food? They don't pay for it most of the time, I would never shame my child like for that. bleeping greedy beggars begrudge sharing with their own kids. They need to remember without their kids they are just a pair of sad middle aged people who no one would watch, and if the kids started refusing to be used for content the meal tickets would dry up quick

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.