Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if the Greedybellies are awaiting their invite for a free stay at a certain Devon holiday resort!
So many insta families of multiples that are constantly blagging freebies have been there this past few weeks!

Reactions: 4
She had a nice lon shower 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don’t understand why she thinks anyone cares if she’s had a shower or a hot cup a tea or any other boring mundane thing. Same applies to all the other ‘influencers’ showing off their ‘glam’ lives.

These three battey operated!how did she have a job in the city she can't annunciate and her grammar is just as bad

• Haha
Her annunciation is awful, but her is worse. A poll of where do you think we are, Sweden or IKEA? Give over you pillock! Also interesting to note that Jimmy gets a better meal than the gels when he is out with his parents.

Reactions: 5
Her annunciation is awful, but her is worse. A poll of where do you think we are, Sweden or IKEA? Give over you pillock! Also interesting to note that Jimmy gets a better meal than the gels when he is out with his parents.
At least he got something other than scrambled eggs today.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's painful! It's not even like she just misses it because she says it quickly, she emphasised the word. I need to turn sound off as I can't listen any more.
apparently bees collect pollem too. I’m annoyed with myself for being bothered so much about the way she speaks!!

Reactions: 3
What absolute bollocks on his deliveroo ad. We don’t even have deliveroo in woodham!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Could somebody please make a thread for the crozier quads I have to be wrong about this but they’ve gone from a free weeks holiday last week straight to another holiday surely it can’t be another free one I know having quads must be expensive but jeez 🙄

Reactions: 5
Could somebody please make a thread for the crozier quads I have to be wrong about this but they’ve gone from a free weeks holiday last week straight to another holiday surely it can’t be another free one I know having quads must be expensive but jeez 🙄
I have no idea who these are x

She’s just put on it’s a #prvist, so another free holiday , shocked at how much fee stuff they get

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.