Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to have to stop looking at their posts. He has outraged me twice today with his stories. First a video in the lift where one of the girls was clearly upset but he still stuck a camera in her face. Then later a video of the kids chasing Grandad and Lottie falls over, so what doe her do, just continue filming her get upset at being left behind. The parenting is appalling it makes me sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm going to have to stop looking at their posts. He has outraged me twice today with his stories. First a video in the lift where one of the girls was clearly upset but he still stuck a camera in her face. Then later a video of the kids chasing Grandad and Lottie falls over, so what doe her do, just continue filming her get upset at being left behind. The parenting is appalling it makes me sick.
I thought all the girls look upset or worried today. Perhaps it’s the constant interviews?

I thought all the girls look upset or worried today. Perhaps it’s the constant interviews?
It’s the “interviews” that piss me off most about him.
It’s obvious that the kids aren’t natural performers and really dislike it.
I cringe every time I see them.

It’s the “interviews” that piss me off most about him.
It’s obvious that the kids aren’t natural performers and really dislike it.
I cringe every time I see them.
Charlotte - ‘Lottie how was your garlic bread?’
What an inane question. It was bready and garlicky, what else do you think it would be like?!

Reactions: 6
He goes on and on. The poor kids. His voice is so monotonous.

Reactions: 5
Her loves loves it all too!
It’s so cringe! My dad would tell me to put my phone away at the bleeping table!!!

she filmed one triplet, then her dad, then another triplet! Who wasn’t paying attention and her dad went ‘mummies talking’
No grandad, she’s bleeping filming and wants to be left alone!! Grrrrrrr 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Her loves loves it all too!
It’s so cringe! My dad would tell me to put my phone away at the bleeping table!!!

she filmed one triplet, then her dad, then another triplet! Who wasn’t paying attention and her dad went ‘mummies talking’
No grandad, she’s bleeping filming and wants to be left alone!! Grrrrrrr 😡
Yes that was so awful and cringe too

Reactions: 3
Probably because they were told Mummy is jumping from a Plane

She uploaded a clip of her Mam this morning & her mam shook her head & turned away. Why share it if she wasn’t happy to? She seemed to have a bruise beside her eye

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Taking your 4 year olds who don't give a duck about football to the pub to watch it 🙈 When are this family going to do something that their children enjoy?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.