Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little Lottie looks like a child I knew who first needed to receive nutrients through a NG tube In her nose, then a permanent PEG into her abdomin.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Char says the hole family are invited to Henry's football thing Alex says the girls have gate crashed hmmm which do you believe??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Char says the hole family are invited to Henry's football thing Alex says the girls have gate crashed hmmm which do you believe??
Gatecrashed as always. I’d say people hate seeing them rock up with all the kids.

wouldn't surprise me if Char and Alex rocked up with Jimmy and the gels in tow, so that Char wouldn't have to entertain them while Henners was at the party, while she disracets herself from feeling unwell by downing antibiotics and prosecco - probably encouraging the kids to jump a around to try and get them to use their energy up so she can rest later. they are exactly the kind of family who will have turned up to a party for Henry and fully expected that their other four kids be catered for, in both food and entertainment.🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
I’m on penecillin atm drs told me not to drink on it. But tbh I don’t even feel well enough to drink

Reactions: 4
Why is she out at all if she's ill, sharing her nasty germs with others isn't cool.😷

Reactions: 6
In today’s story Lottie looks extremely unwell. She has the same looks as a patiënt with Anorexia. I feel sad, watching this friendly little girl.

• Sad
You can drink in most antibiotics, yes BUT it makes them less effective!!

would you neck Prosecco if you felt that bad??! Also after having a health scare recently and having had tests would you risk necking Prosecco on medication?

Reactions: 5
You can drink in most antibiotics, yes BUT it makes them less effective!!

would you neck Prosecco if you felt that bad??! Also after having a health scare recently and having had tests would you risk necking Prosecco on medication?
I doubt she’s bothered, it would give her more content if she became unwell from it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who needs 4 gifted necklaces
wouldn't it have made far more sense to gift her one necklace with all the kids' initials? why does she need three separate necklaces - one with the boys' initials, one with the gels' and one with her and Alex'?! it's not like she's going to wear three necklaces simultaneously, so she is going to have to pick whether she wants to have her sons' initials or the girls' - they're all her children, surely just whack them all on one necklace?! 🙄🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.