Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or has L lost more weight this summer hols? Just looks like bone :(
sadly, i totally agree with this. she's always been tiny compared to her sisters, but her legs in comparison to the twins is very jarring - her ankles look half the width of theirs. obviously malnourished and she just looks incredibly fragile - and it only seems to get worse. i hope once she returns to school, someone will notice that she's visibly at an even lower weight and actually raise concerns. 😔

Screenshot_20220815_224009.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
sadly, i totally agree with this. she's always been tiny compared to her sisters, but her legs in comparison to the twins is very jarring - her ankles look half the width of theirs. obviously malnourished and she just looks incredibly fragile - and it only seems to get worse. i hope once she returns to school, someone will notice that she's visibly at an even lower weight and actually raise concerns. 😔

View attachment 1504047
I actually screengrabbed this pic last night & got called away by my daughter, never got back to it then. Those little legs seem thinner than ever & the poor child is gaunt, I think the tan just defines even more how sunken her facial features are.
on a side note, those sandals are way too big for them all, I don’t know why they insist on doing that repeatedly, it’s not like they’ll get a 2nd summer out of them, they look tattered already.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Is Jimmy three yet??

If Not, those three full days are so expensive!!
I’m guessing about easy £90 a week if not more!
Does he really need to be going to school for 3 FULL days??? Even his mum doesn’t work?

althkugh I guess if she claims she’s ‘working’ through their ‘business’ shes Entitled to30 hours paid! These sticky rules piss me off so much!
You get benefit mums who don’t work getting 30 hours funded! Funding should be for working parents so there’s more encouragement to go out to work 😡
If I had 30 hours funded I’d go out to work and therefore pay back into the system through taxes!
Sorry off point there

Reactions: 7
Letting a 5 year old play with zoflora. Excellent parenting
i dropped some on my bare foot the other day and got a burn, why are they letting her near it with bare hands and teaching her it’s ok to go near chemicals! What if she got into it when their backs are turned or even worse jimmy gets into it!

Reactions: 4
i dropped some on my bare foot the other day and got a burn, why are they letting her near it with bare hands and teaching her it’s ok to go near chemicals! What if she got into it when their backs are turned or even worse jimmy gets into it!
i doubt the safety risks even crossed their minds. they've shown previously that they have calpol and other medication shoved in the kitchen drawers, below the worktop -easily accessible to Henry and all the girls, and possibly even Jimmy. the fact that they keep medication within easy reach of young children and toddlers is scary - allowing their five year old daughter to play around with undiluted disinfectant with every chance she could splash it onto her bare skin and cause a chemical burn won't even have crossed their mind. if they're that careless with medication, they probably keep all their cleaning products within easy reach of the kids too. 😔

but hey, if one of the kids drank a bottle of calpol or tried to eat a laundry pod tablet, just think of all the hospital content it would create! they've proved repeatedly that content is always the priority, far above the safety adn wellbeing of their children 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is Jimmy three yet??

If Not, those three full days are so expensive!!
I’m guessing about easy £90 a week if not more!
Does he really need to be going to school for 3 FULL days??? Even his mum doesn’t work?

althkugh I guess if she claims she’s ‘working’ through their ‘business’ shes Entitled to30 hours paid! These sticky rules piss me off so much!
You get benefit mums who don’t work getting 30 hours funded! Funding should be for working parents so there’s more encouragement to go out to work 😡
If I had 30 hours funded I’d go out to work and therefore pay back into the system through taxes!
Sorry off point there
£90 a week is cheap 😂
But no, he'll get his funding in Jan

Reactions: 2
i doubt the safety risks even crossed their minds. they've shown previously that they have calpol and other medication shoved in the kitchen drawers, below the worktop -easily accessible to Henry and all the girls, and possibly even Jimmy. the fact that they keep medication within easy reach of young children and toddlers is scary - allowing their five year old daughter to play around with undiluted disinfectant with every chance she could splash it onto her bare skin and cause a chemical burn won't even have crossed their mind. if they're that careless with medication, they probably keep all their cleaning products within easy reach of the kids too. 😔

but hey, if one of the kids drank a bottle of calpol or tried to eat a laundry pod tablet, just think of all the hospital content it would create! they've proved repeatedly that content is always the priority, far above the safety adn wellbeing of their children 🤷🏻‍♂️
Wow that’s shocking I had no idea about the medication. That’s so so dangerous! Have they not heard of high cupboards or child safety locks for drawers?

No worries everyone Charlottes scan came back clear 👍🏻
More importantly you may have unclaimed tax!
Cringe ad 🙊

• Haha
Bizarre that he announced it on his page but she hasn't mentioned it? Or have I missed something?

Reactions: 3
I know women that have fainted in their lifetime!

just so happens hers was in the middle of the night, when she may not of given herself time to wake up properly before using stairs!
Most of us stay on the same floor in the night
Or easily been a dip in blood pressure, explaining the light headed few days!
Everything about them is dramatised for content!

I know women that have fainted in their lifetime!

just so happens hers was in the middle of the night, when she may not of given herself time to wake up properly before using stairs!
Most of us stay on the same floor in the night
Or easily been a dip in blood pressure, explaining the light headed few days!
Everything about them is dramatised for content!
they’ve also both happened while intoxicated

Reactions: 3
Tax Ad is fecking shite!
Surprised ‘Expert Tax Avoider’ AKA Big Mick ain’t signed up to see what else he can siphon / not pay

• Haha
Reactions: 8
no wonder the kids look so malnourished - not Lottie being underweight, but the other kids often have huge bags under their eyes and look like they are potentially lacking vital vitamins! not only are they given the same couple of meals in repeat each evening - predominantly "spag bowl" 🤦🏻‍♀️ - the younger four spent the afternoon at a birthday party, understandbly eating a buffet of standard kids' party food and cake - only for Char to immediately take them to Costa and buy them all biscuits, follows by a trip to the sweet shop! none of those are problematic in themselves, but it seems a little bit over the top to cram all of that into the space of. a few hours! after sharing a photo of Big Jim tucking into a huge selection of biscuits at the party, plus a chocolate muffin etc, you wouldn't then take the kids directly to eat iced biscuits and then to visit th sweet shop in their way home?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Is it just me who finds it a bit unfair that all the children were taken to Henry's party but then the gels and Jimmy couldn't take part? I get it's probably because of their age but it seems unfair to me.

Is it just me who finds it a bit unfair that all the children were taken to Henry's party but then the gels and Jimmy couldn't take part? I get it's probably because of their age but it seems unfair to me.
Yes, usually if you have a party that isn't suitable for younger kids you'd leave the others with someone else. They have plenty of family members who could have looked after them. Rather than being dragged along to watch.

Reactions: 4
Yes, usually if you have a party that isn't suitable for younger kids you'd leave the others with someone else. They have plenty of family members who could have looked after them. Rather than being dragged along to watch.
Or it could teach the girls that not everything revolves around them, seeing as they're the ones that brings the money into the family

Wouldn’t you think on her 5th child & plenty of experience that she would have gone to check the bathroom after Jimmy announcing he has done his first wee on the toilet. He’s too little to be in & out of the house unsupervised like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.