Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t you think on her 5th child & plenty of experience that she would have gone to check the bathroom after Jimmy announcing he has done his first wee on the toilet. He’s too little to be in & out of the house unsupervised like that
genuinely wouldn't surprise me if the whole situation was set up for content.

and why is it that specifically the girls are helping Char clear up? why can't jimmy help out? not as a punishment, because he's a toddler and should have been supervised, and leaving the tap running is an accident and not misbehaviour like drawing on the walls or whatever, but it always seems to be the girls helping out with the laundry and the cleaning, while Henry and Jimmy are never expected to do any household chores. Jimmy is perfectly capable of helping to soak up water with a cloth, or whatever the girls are doing, but it seems that just isn't expected of them, and seems to be far more gender related than age related, as Henry is often outside playing football while the girls help out. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 9
Looooook the gels have got sunnies!
Shame It’s about 2 weeks late and they’re blinded from Cornwall

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god, their new advert for the VW multivan. As Char says "Bran New". Why can't she talk correctly.

Reactions: 8
I wonder did they have to borrow a proper car seat for Jimmy for the advert. Last time I saw him in the car he was using a seatbelt

Reactions: 4
nice to see that the gels have all been allowed to wear their hair in different styles today! sure, the assigned colour hair accessories are still being adhered to, but any flexibility in allowing the gels to form their own identities outside of "the triplets" is a step in the right direction! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 5
Kids at a birthday party today. H in full football kit. One of my pet hates. No need for full kit unless yu are playing. Even a football shirt seems inappropriate for a birthday party. I'm sure he jas plenty of other gifted clothes he could wear.

Reactions: 11
Kids at a birthday party today. H in full football kit. One of my pet hates. No need for full kit unless yu are playing. Even a football shirt seems inappropriate for a birthday party. I'm sure he jas plenty of other gifted clothes he could wear.
I can’t remember the last time I saw him in non football clothes apart from his school uniform.

Reactions: 8
I can’t remember the last time I saw him in non football clothes apart from his school uniform.
To be fair, I can't get my eldest (11) out of a football kit these days. He has 4 Spurs tops that he wears on rotation with either Spurs or plain football shorts. He has so many beautiful clothes, but it's football, football, football. I pick my battles and a party wouldn't be one of them. My youngest is the same age as H and plenty of the boys wear football kits to parties. Fortunately he likes a shirt and smart trousers.

Reactions: 3
those #gifted colour-coded keyrings for all the kids to attach to their school bags so they can easily identify them are hardly necessary, as I'm sure the gels school bags will have been chosen specifically so they all have matching rucksacks but each in their allocated colour. i also doubt that a keyring with his name on it will benefit Jimmy, as i assume he can't read and also doesn't have a school bag - but it's interesting to see that Char's obsession with assigning a colour to each child is even beginning to impact him, as companies sending personalised gifted items now seem to associate Big Jim with the colour yellow.

at least Henry actually seems to like the colour blue, whereas a lot of these items will go to waste, because i doubt it will be long before the gels realise that they are allowed to choose their own favourite colours and begin to refuse to comply with the colours that have been imposed upon them from birth - and it's not as though Jimmy is ever even dressed in yellow - it was simply the colour of heart emoji that was used next to his name in Char's posts, but because the girls colours are forced upon them constantly, brands obviously assume that, by default, Jimmy is only allowed to have yellow accessories. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.