Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's had highlights hasnt he?!
I mean I know he's already come on and denied it....but his hair is now blonde

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t it have upset them if F totally refused to get her ears pierced with the other two getting them done already, shame !!!
except sadly, we all know that they wouldn't have allowed that to happen. sure, they will have edited any footage they share to imply that Florence was nervous, but ultimately decided to go for it - when in reality, she would not have been given the choice, as there is no way they would allow her to not be matching with her sisters. if she refused, she would have been taken aside - off camera - and bullied into it, because the girls' emotions are ranked way below content and maintaining that triplet identity, in terms of importance. and that may have been what happened, because people only post what they want to be seen on SM. and Florence will then have been told to nod and smile every time Alex insists on innanely questioning them on whether they like their new earrings. 🤷🏻‍♂️

and ofc, when their piercings are healed, earrings will simply be another matching accessory that Char buys in their assigned colours. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh was it? I hoped with them going to a jewellers that they’d have had it done with a needle.
Yup they use studex which is a gun

There are options in the town for a needle but most won't pierce under 7s

Reactions: 1
Notice they clearly went into a room 1 by 1 so they couldn’t see each other getting it done, just as well really or they would have come home with just Lottie done lol

Reactions: 9
They’ve gone unbelievably quiet!!
Let’s hope they are sitting back and evaluating their parenting!
Doubt it 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I’m surprised they haven’t tried to get a hello fresh deal like so many other instagramers

• Haha
At least 3 times a week, then it’s curry from a jar, and then sausage and mash lol
not really the best way to encourage or inspire your struggling child to eat, to serve up the same few meals on repeat - especially when it's clear that Lottie doesn't enjoy any of them. ffs, give the poor kids some variety! they must dread mealtimes - served up spag bol almost every single night and expected to eat it while Alex shoves a camera in their face. 😔

His latest post, wasn't enjoying football any more. Just be honest and say you are too old for a local league team. And why must he stand with his legs wide apart like that always. His balls can't be that big!

At least 3 times a week, then it’s curry from a jar, and then sausage and mash lol
That is so true. Never seen them serve another meal, apart from the very occasional roast that Charlotte puts ketchup on 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stories today, the kids were playing Mums and Dads. Nobody wanted to play Dad. Cue Alex: "Why does nobody want to be me?" Gels all shrugging and ignoring the question. We all know what they were thinking though...

• Haha
Spag Bol is a step up. I remember a time they just had dry pasta. Or a bit of butter on it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I know its been addressed before, but their poor dog is so overweight, its cruel.
based on the meals they feed the kids, i doubt poo Reggie has the healthiest diet - plus they probably feed him all Lottie's leftovers. cruel for the dog to be so overweight AND cruel that their daughter is. so visibly frail and malnourished - yet they fail to address either. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.