Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodies???? A box of chocolates to me is a ‘goodie’ not a box full of nappy creams! I’m sorry but I don’t get why anyone would need that many tubes of cream. I must have used 2 tubes of this stuff in the whole time my daughter was in nappies. Bizarre
I doubt the kids tit often with all that pasta, but when they do they probably need a tube each!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Latest story on her Instagram 😂😂😂😂😂
Put your f*cking phone down and concentrate on looking after your kids! Oh and no work today Alex??? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How long until jimmy comes crashing down onto those tiles. He needs to be harnessed in that seat

Been to school, all having to cover the school logo whilst greaseball asks inane questions of them

Then all put to bed, no bath, still got their hair tied up, so not even brushed, can't imagine they have brushed their teeth either.

Who puts their girls to bed in hair bobbles 😡

God this vile pair really are the most crap parents ever. Feel so sorry for those kids, never knowing what it's like to be brought up by 2 loving, caring parents.

They sure did get the short straw 😢

Reactions: 4
Parents who want their kids to wake at 4am with a headache.
I can't get my head around why titface would do this, we know that don't barf every night 🤮 but at least brush their hair, it takes 2 mins.

She is such a tart always touching and flicking her hair, bet she brushes it b4 bed, but can't do the same for the girls. Lazy witch😡

Reactions: 2
Been to school, all having to cover the school logo whilst greaseball asks inane questions of them

Then all put to bed, no bath, still got their hair tied up, so not even brushed, can't imagine they have brushed their teeth either.

God this vile pair really are the most crap parents ever. Feel so sorry for those kids, never knowing what it's like to be brought up by 2 loving, caring parents.

Always looks wet as well , I hate going to bed with wet hair and hair bobble, I’ve got 4 girls and always make sure hair is dry and down

Reactions: 1
Always looks wet as well , I hate going to bed with wet hair and hair bobble, I’ve got 4 girls and always make sure hair is dry and down
Yeah cannot be dealing with wet hair going to bed! (tbf i have boys but even then i dry their hair and would for girls)

Looks like grass animals r going back but not before a cheeky # and @ to try get gifted
Lets hope they aren’t
Oh wait they were “lent” so they let them borrow for free 😒

Think it's more likely to be grease, they don't bath & hair wash very often, it's about once every 10 days 🤮 such a dirty skanky family.

I've noticed how quickly the girls cover up their badges or if they have their underwear on show whilst being filmed from a distance. When they suddenly notice they are being filmed they cover up so quickly. They must be filled with fear and/or anxiety about this. It's not a normal for them to have to do that. I'm sure they worry about getting in trouble if they don't do it quickly enough.

I've noticed how quickly the girls cover up their badges or if they have their underwear on show whilst being filmed from a distance. When they suddenly notice they are being filmed they cover up so quickly. They must be filled with fear and/or anxiety about this. It's not a normal for them to have to do that. I'm sure they worry about getting in trouble if they don't do it quickly enough.
I wonder what they’ve been told about WHY they have to cover up their school logos when they’re being filmed... have they been told the truth, that it’s because the videos of them go on the internet for strangers to see, strangers who if they knew which school they went to could use that to do something horrible?

I wonder what they’ve been told about WHY they have to cover up their school logos when they’re being filmed... have they been told the truth, that it’s because the videos of them go on the internet for strangers to see, strangers who if they knew which school they went to could use that to do something horrible?
I wonder, but I doubt they have told them the truth, in that if the nasty men (pedos) knew what school they went to they could abduct them, problem is they share so much of lives daily it's very easy to know what school they go to, where they live etc. It would terrify me if I knew that thousands of weirdos knew where my kids went to school & their daily activities 😲

But money is far more important to this sick pair of so called parents, it's sickening.

#childneglect #shitparents #greedybastards

Greaseball, you're a school governor and your address is on companies house. In the early days they hid their surname/used Lewis. They sold their privacy to the first bidder.

Greaseball, you're a school governor and your address is on companies house. In the early days they hid their surname/used Lewis. They sold their privacy to the first bidder.
That’s their old address but it just shows how little disregard they have for their safety. The amount of information that’s freely available

That’s awful, it comes straight up with the primary school name on google! 😱 whyyy do people put so much of their poor children’s private life on the public internet for any weirdos to see! So ironic they did a sponsored post about internet safety- these kids are so vulnerable on the internet and they don’t even know it, it’s their parents’ fault!
a stranger could turn up at the school/call the school and know every little detail about these poor kids, and easily convince the school they are a close relative or something!
imagine someone watching them walk home from school thinking “I watched you getting ready for bed last night, I watched your first steps, I know what your favourite food is....”
Poor kids are so so vulnerable. What will it take for the parents to realise, and care?!

Reactions: 5
Poor kids are so so vulnerable. What will it take for the parents to realise, and care?!
All the time they are making money & getting everything for free, it will never stop.

God forbid something happening to one of those kids just may wake them up.
How they sleep at night I'll never know.

All the time they are making money & getting everything for free, it will never stop.

God forbid something happening to one of those kids just may wake them up.
How they sleep at night I'll never know.
Considering how obsessed the person behind those galbally “fan accounts” seems to be, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if someone like that did something weird like turning up at the kids school/phoning them trying to get information on them.

• Wow
Considering how obsessed the person behind those galbally “fan accounts” seems to be, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if someone like that did something weird like turning up at the kids school/phoning them trying to get information on them.
I wouldn't put it past any one of the thousands of weirdos who watch those kids daily, watching them in bed, in the bath, in swim suits, basically able to see every part of their growing up, it really does make me feel sick, the lack of awareness the twats have is unbelievable.

When those kids are old enough they will realise the danger their parents put them in every day, & realise they sold their childhood for money.

Very sad & it's well overdue that pimping your kids was made illegal.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.