Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200922-115550_Instagram.jpg

'He deffo put on some lockdown pounds" Well.. who's fault was that? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Its not like the dog is going to help himself and cook his own meals

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 251009
'He deffo put on some lockdown pounds" Well.. who's fault was that? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Its not like the dog is going to help himself and cook his own meals
I'm actually surprised the poor dog can walk anywhere without tripping over his nails, they are in a discusting state.

Titface & greaseball we know you read here, probably daily so sort your poor dog out, you cruel pair of fuckers. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 3
How did the dog get lockdown pounds? Most dogs have athletic style legs after the amount they were walked during lockdown ๐Ÿ˜‚

Alexโ€™s hair and face looks MUCH better.
He's been that size since the girls started wearing. She can't fool us lol

Reactions: 4
Loads of ads today!

the last one, as if it wasnโ€™t scripted! She was trying to read it and look into the camera๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Cringe

This doggies nails get worse every day! ๐Ÿคข
Charlotte stuck him on the, making out she gives a tit.

im more a cat person but i hate to see any animal mistreated, you can even see how bent they are on one paw!
That pic is shocking, how can they leave that poor animal like that?! Are they doing it on purpose? Just neglecting him in the hopes heโ€™ll die?

Reactions: 1
That pic is shocking, how can they leave that poor animal like that?! Are they doing it on purpose? Just neglecting him in the hopes heโ€™ll die?
Think of the content that would give them!!

Poor Reggie has died,
watch our latest vlog,
How to overcome the loss
Helping 5 kids overcome Reggie's death,
What dog would everyone recommend we get next

God the list of content is endless, & I wouldn't put anything past this disgusting pair.

That picture needs to be sent to their local RSPCA!

Notice how she has blurred out his feet, they bloody well know exactly just how bad and painful those nails are for the poor dog. ๐Ÿ˜ข

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Think of the content that would give them!!

Poor Reggie has died,
watch our latest vlog,
How to overcome the loss
Helping 5 kids overcome Reggie's death,
What dog would everyone recommend we get next

God the list of content is endless, & I wouldn't put anything past this disgusting pair.

That picture needs to be sent to their local RSPCA!

Notice how she has blurred out his feet, they bloody well know exactly just how bad and painful those nails are for the poor dog. ๐Ÿ˜ข
Unfortunately the RSPCA don't seem to give a tit, they will only go out for emergencies and said this wasn't an emergency. Poor Reggie.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Goodies???? A box of chocolates to me is a โ€˜goodieโ€™ not a box full of nappy creams! Iโ€™m sorry but I donโ€™t get why anyone would need that many tubes of cream. I must have used 2 tubes of this stuff in the whole time my daughter was in nappies. Bizarre

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.