Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a complete load of 💩, as if they gave so many asking about parenting 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 please tell me people are so dumb.

Think it should read
"Please Please watch our YouTube channel as the numbers are dire & we aren't making money which means I can't give up my job. "

Who in their right mind would ask these misfits for parenting advice 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are both so desperate.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The only advice they can give is “how do I make the most money possible out of my children so I don’t have to go back to work?”

Reactions: 4
The only advice they can give is “how do I make the most money possible out of my children so I don’t have to go back to work?”
They don’t even know the answer to this! 🤣🤣 They’re clutching at straws!
I wouldn’t take any advice off of these two! None!!

• Haha
They want them to have more responsibility? Girls up dressed and made beds before even seeing their parents in the morning. Is that so they dont have to do it? They're only just 3!

They'll get a present tomorrow of they stay dry at night and don't wet their beds as they aren't wearing nappies for first time. Does this idiot understand you can't train night time dryness let alone bribe your kids. They can't go to bathroom as the door is locked and going to potty in the dark would be extremely hard for a 3 year old to manage themselves. Gonna end in tears in the morning.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
More responsibility? They already pay all the bills!
Round of applause! That was so well played!

Pasta for dinner! 🙄
IN their pj’s! I don’t know about most kids, but mine are a mess after dinner! They never eat in pj’s!!

And is that night 5 or 6 in the old cath kitson pj’s! #smellychildren

Round of applause! That was so well played!

Pasta for dinner! 🙄
IN their pj’s! I don’t know about most kids, but mine are a mess after dinner! They never eat in pj’s!!

And is that night 5 or 6 in the old cath kitson pj’s! #smellychildren
Yes, what parent gets their kids ready for bed before tea, bloody ridiculous.
Looks like they have come straight in from the garden and put pj's on, so obviously no bath again 😡
They got themselves dressed this morning, so took their nappies off, got dressed not even washed. And they have so many DMs asking about parenting, guess they have sorted out what questions they will be asking themselves, as can't believe anyone in their right mind would need to ask either of them anything, they are tit parents.

• Sick
I haven’t looked at their pages for a while. Are they bribing them to all stay dry at night? how can they expect them to be dry at night, at the same time? They only recently turned 3, and they sleep on a different floor to the their parents, and can’t get out to go to the toilet. Poor little girls, they’ll be so upset if they wake up wet
(Which they probably will).
It’s not a competition, they will be dry at night when they are ready - why are they forcing it? and why are they telling the gram? Personally I can’t stand people who post about potty training!!

I don’t actually follow them and haven’t looked recently but reading here are they seriously bribing 3 years olds to stay dry at night?? It’s not a behavioural thing, it’s hormonal! You can’t rush it. My eldest was in night pull ups till she started school 🤷🏼‍♀️. It’s hardly difficult to put a pull up on them before bed and it could save a lot of unnecessary stress and upset from all sides. Why set your children up to fail??

The latest story from Charlotte really shocked me - asking her daughters to cover up their bare tops with a dress so she could film them for people on the internet. What message is that sending to these little girls? It’s really really weird!! They’ve really lost touch with what is right.

The latest story from Charlotte really shocked me - asking her daughters to cover up their bare tops with a dress so she could film them for people on the internet. What message is that sending to these little girls? It’s really really weird!! They’ve really lost touch with what is right.
Just seen it and WTF is Chezza thinking, those girls faces said it all, so sad to be dragged up performing for the internet and all the pervs & peados watching, it's sick.

Those kids can't do anything without one of the twats filming. It's so wrong on every level, why there isn't a law for this I don't know, it's abuse full stop.

Reactions: 1
MORE gifted stuff for the greedbally's today. Its literally every day. At a time like this when so many people are struggling, I can't believe company are still sending them free stuff and theyre still showing it off on their stories.

Bloody hell. Their/her child exploitation has just escalated beyond the realms of anything else they’ve stupidly done thus far.

Covering them up for the internet, yet there’s a builder in their garden...

See they’re still spending their mortgage holiday money wisely. New stairs carpet tomorrow. 🙄

See they’re still spending their mortgage holiday money wisely. New stairs carpet tomorrow. 🙄
That bloody house, they haven't stopped spending on it. For the money that's cost them they could of got a much nicer house in a better position.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.