Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to say they’ll get a bath!!
Just goes to show these companies are not looking at their ‘advertisers’ very well!
You’d send them to a family that clean lol

Reactions: 1
Been in the hot tub all morning playing in the garden, yet sill no bath and the same pjs for the 3/4th night 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Off to bed, no bath as per, didn't even brush their hair, where's that lazy crappy woman who calls herself their mum, she just can't be bothered with them, as long as the free stuff and money keeps rolling in she don't care.

Horrible horrible woman.

Reactions: 3
Before Jimmy.
Char loved them girls.
She played with them, had fun with them.
Cooked food.
Washed the kids etc.

Now she is over feeding her golden boy. If she not careful she be told to cut out the breast feeding as we don't see him eating proper food. Jimmy goingbto end up the same size as he father was when he was young. You don't want a chubby child you get judged.

Pasta isn't good for children right (i don't eat pasta in fact many of my family don't) why can't she do a roast dinner, fish fingers and chip, salad with chicken. Something to give the children more proteins etc.

So Alex has been going on a bike ride over 2 hours long AND walking over the river!
hmmmmm pretty sure before tonight’s bullshit announcement that’s a rule breaker!

mother NOWHERE to be seen! on ANOTHER walk, on her own no doubt 🙄

Can’t see the girls pj’s but night 4 if it’s the flossy ones! Another company not looking at them properly! If they were, they’d know the girls wear long bottoms and long sleeves coz there prem babies 🥱 that apparently freeze! Hence the manky onesies tonight!

Alex photo tonight ‘the best thing you can give kids is your time!’ Try telling charlotte 🙄

Agree with everyone above. I wonder if Alex is getting frustrated with her for leaving everything to him.

So Alex has been going on a bike ride over 2 hours long AND walking over the river!
hmmmmm pretty sure before tonight’s bullshit announcement that’s a rule breaker!

mother NOWHERE to be seen! on ANOTHER walk, on her own no doubt 🙄

Can’t see the girls pj’s but night 4 if it’s the flossy ones! Another company not looking at them properly! If they were, they’d know the girls wear long bottoms and long sleeves coz there prem babies 🥱 that apparently freeze! Hence the manky onesies tonight!

Alex photo tonight ‘the best thing you can give kids is your time!’ Try telling charlotte 🙄
The best thing you can give them each night is a bath Alex 👀

Agree with everyone above. I wonder if Alex is getting frustrated with her for leaving everything to him.
I do wonder if she has mental health issues also, the way she carrys on isn't normal by any means. She does seem very selfish, as long as she is OK and doing what she wants, looking after Jimmy gives her all the excuses she needs to ignore the others.

I remember watching her when the girls were younger and she was a completely different mother, maybe she is one of these people who really only enjoy their kids when they are babies?
She is so lazy, agree with others as much as I hate everything about Alex, he puts in much more time & effort with the kids, even though much of it is ridiculously annoying.

I can see all that family seeing therapists in some shape when they are all older.

Sorry the only thing I disagree with is the breastfeeding is going to make jimmy chubby. Mine were all breastfed and extended breastfed not one of them is chubby . She’s doing the feeding more for herself than his needs yes . And I agree about the pasta .

Today’s stories .
Why does she not know wether to laugh cry or shout. It’s a playroom for their toys . That’s what they are doing playing . Poor char , kids have got their toys out and are playing . Just leave them to pissing play.

yesterday-
Girls got soaked they didn’t change their clothes. They then went for a walk in the dresses that had been soaked which she obviously dried whilst wearing them. Thought they felt the cold more ..... must only feel the cold at night as and when it suits you.

Charlotte is moaning because the playroom is messy and toys are everywhere.. surely thats what a playroom is for? For the kids to play in? There are four of them playing in there afterall.

Ridiculous...that's what they are for. Wish I had one but just tidy my living room at the end of the day. Just shut the door on it, let them be kids!

Just popping on to say, is it not strange and concerning that there is a ‘fan’ account for Florence? Does the person whose account it is, know them personally? She’s posting things like ‘I love you so much florence’ and about how happy she is that Florence gave her a shoutout.
I find this very very weird. This is a 3 year old child!!! I’m not sure if all the triplets have fan accounts, but it’s not normal.

Reactions: 7
Just popping on to say, is it not strange and concerning that there is a ‘fan’ account for Florence? Does the person whose account it is, know them personally? She’s posting things like ‘I love you so much florence’ and about how happy she is that Florence gave her a shoutout.
I find this very very weird. This is a 3 year old child!!! I’m not sure if all the triplets have fan accounts, but it’s not normal.
I agree, this really pissed me off before, its weird and inappropriate and i dont know how charlotte and alex are fine with it 🤢

Yes it is very weird, whoever has these accounts as a parent I would get them shut down, but it seems the Twats are happy with them and even comment 😡

Kids have one each!!! 🤮 All very strange, those poor girls, as if they don't have enough exposure.

Charlotte even has the girls talking and saying hi to whoever runs these accounts, bloody weird is an understatement! It's very creepy the gushing outpouring of 'love' this person posts, it's certainly not normal 😲 yikes!!! It could be anybody.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
What on earth! Truly bizarre. And Charlotte and Alex are encouraging this?! They truly have lost their minds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.