Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
Quite possibly! Let’s face it, he doesn’t have much of a vocabulary..... 🤭

It‘s actually quite shocking to see the decline over the last year in both their behaviour and general demeanour towards their children (excluding golden child 5).

Money can’t buy happiness, manners, morals or kindness. They’re prime examples of that.

Reactions: 8

Rinitiaa

There it is! The ellas kitchen weaning collab! Been waiting 3 months for this inevitability! 😂

• Haha

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
What if someone had bought that play mat whose baby had allergies, on the basis he had said it was from a pet free home?

• Angry

cuppa_on_a_rainbow

Baths can take such little time! I dunk my twins in some bubbles, they play for ten minutes and then get washed, into towels and then ready for bed. Then the older ones get their showers, it’s really not difficult. Sometimes I sit them in the bath and shower them down without filling the bath, it’s not difficult bathing multiples and doesn’t have to take a lot of time! Why wouldn’t they bath them? It’s just so lazy. I find them very strange.

• Heart

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Stay Home —> Protect The NHS —> Save Lives clearly been interpreted slightly differently by Alex...

Stay Home And Encourage Children To Bounce On Beds And Break Their Necks —> Use The NHS For Avoidable Injuries —> Plaster Your Lives Over The Gram

Such a dimwit 🙄

• Heart

Rinitiaa

Its all very boring shit now tbf
Most mumblog/family/wannabe-hinch accounts are but this one started boring and is getting increasingly boring.
Like if i showed my family life off daily, id have 0 followers, we are equally as boring but i like to keep that to myself 😂

• Haha

Pinchme

VIP Member
Just popping on to say, is it not strange and concerning that there is a ‘fan’ account for Florence? Does the person whose account it is, know them personally? She’s posting things like ‘I love you so much florence’ and about how happy she is that Florence gave her a shoutout.
I find this very very weird. This is a 3 year old child!!! I’m not sure if all the triplets have fan accounts, but it’s not normal.
Yes it is very weird, whoever has these accounts as a parent I would get them shut down, but it seems the Twats are happy with them and even comment 😡

Kids have one each!!! 🤮 All very strange, those poor girls, as if they don't have enough exposure.

Charlotte even has the girls talking and saying hi to whoever runs these accounts, bloody weird is an understatement! It's very creepy the gushing outpouring of 'love' this person posts, it's certainly not normal 😲 yikes!!! It could be anybody.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Pinchme

VIP Member
Its just their latest youtube video. Uts that stupid channelled everyone keeps doing getting their kids to wait and not touch the sweets or food. This one has something under the bowl and their seeing who can wait till mum comes back.
The girls did brilliantly their were so funny what their did.
But Henry as soon as the door shut he lifted it up amd was like wow n them put his face into the plate thats hold the bowl n sweets it was disgusting how he acted. But thats just how i see it. And felt.
Think Henry is taking after his dad, he seems a very know-it-all type of kid, thinks he's funny etc.

Not his fault as his life has been spent in front of a camera, he plays the clown, trys to be funny, loves attention as he's always performing. Not good. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 7

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Why would he post a video online in stories where his daughters do unintentionally show their "knic naks " and you have to tell them to stop raising their legs throughout?

"Nobody wants to see your knic naks". Yes there are some people who will save that.

Surely any reasonable person wouldn't use that clip.

• Sick
  • Sad

ChronicLea

Next Q&A they do I'll ask them how often do they bath their 3 year old as I'm a first time mum and don't really know what I'm doing (I don't really have any kids) Just wanna see what BS they come out with 😂

• Haha

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
Imagine when the kids are older- they will be asked to draw a picture of mummy and daddy at school and they will draw an outline of a face with a phone in front of it because their parents never talk to them without filming them.... so sad

Pinchme

VIP Member
This made me smile, she's spot on.
Think titface thinks by being shouty it shows how much she loves the products that she's advertising, when it actually just makes me mute them. She couldn't care less about anything that she advertises, think she proven that time & time again.

I'm still waiting to see how the M&S seeds are doing that the girls LOVED planting so much, 😡

Attachments

SareBear

OMG finally someone has found their selling platform! I’ve been searching a few but didn’t think of gumtree!! They are criminal, it’s so unfair to the people that can’t afford all of this crap!
I am begging someone to PLEASE create a IG which calls them out publicly 😂 I looked on social blade earlier and Alex is still dropping followers. He’s down nearly 500 in the last month and now just under 107k 😂

• Haha

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
Those fan accounts are disgusting... who professes their love for a strangers’ child? A paedophile, that’s who... how long before the galballys start making money off these accounts by charging for “shout outs”? Wouldn’t put it past them... wonder if one of those pweirdo accounts messaged them and asked for their address to send them gifts for their girls, what they would say... don’t think they would be able to resist!
When are they going to say enough is enough & start safeguarding their kids from strangers on the internet?!

• Sick

Pinchme

VIP Member
Love that they are ‘social distancing’ with her mum and dad, his mates and now her sisters family! 🤦🏼‍♀️

They obviously don’t understand the rules! Sure they’ll act dumb! They’ve already stated how happy they are just them! Why do they need to break the rules to see everyone else 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don't believe for one minute they are happy just them, they seem needy people, need to be liked & loved (don't all of these Instagramers)? They love the attention, they love the 'love at us, look what we have' and of course any help titface can get to free her up to make a cuppa she will grab.

They just seem unhappy to me, everything is a show the kids are having to act from breakfast to when they go to bed. It can't be healthy, time will tell what happens to this family, the kids are always looking into a camera, hard to know what's real anymore.

All the #gifted crap in the world doesn't make for a happy healthy family.

Scottish Care Bear

They disgust me! They got gifted the step 2 choo choo wagon. Paid nothing for it as it was a gift! Yet are selling it for £150! The pram was gifted by My Babiie & is from Billie Faiers range. Again paid nothing! selling to make a profit! They have never purchased any of Jimmy’s prams. All been gifted!

Have they no self respect, morales or a coincidence?

What do their family & friends think of their behaviour? Wonder if they sell any of the gifts they are given from family & friends?

I really hope that one day they get their cuppupence & feel ashamed of their greed!

• Angry