Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ashad

Chatty Member
Yes Jimmy has one there are NINE accounts in all,
I am so disturbed by these fan accounts... actually make me feel sick. I would rather work my ass off in a ‘normal’ job and budget than have my kids make money on instagram and be exposed to these weirdos.

Reactions: 9

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
Why what did they do now? I thought they couldn’t get any worse!
Sorry, it’s just infuriated me.... publicly declaring that Lottie was naked during a recording for her stories, so she covered her modesty with an emoji 🙄 and then forcing the girls to drape their clothing over their bodies because they were semi nude and she wanted to record them painting gifted rainbows.

It sends all sorts of mixed messages to those children, with the most important one being that mummy records your every move, breath, toilet habit and behaviour and if you’re lucky, she’ll remember not to show the world your naked bodies.

Why not just observe them, enjoy them and leave them alone. It’s more harmful than physical abuse this bullying behaviour of recording them 24/7. They‘re all sick, all of these bloody money grabbing sales people.

• Heart
  • Wow

Pinchme

VIP Member
HALLELUJAH !!!!!!!!!!!! Praise the lord, the girls have had a bath and NEW PJ'S all in the same night I'm in total shock.

Greaseball says bath time took longer than normal, who's he kidding it's the first bath in weeks. Took longer than it should as it's all alien to them, and the girls were probably enjoying the feeling of being clean, as they know it will be weeks before the next one.

Well done Greedballys, you've managed to wash your girls 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Think I need a sit down to get over the shock.

• Haha
  • Wow

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
I wish people would not make out the twins are awful children. They are normal little girls. Lottie is left out but that doesn’t mean the twins are “bad”.

Alex looks like a different person in those pictures with baby Henry.

Last edited:
I have a lot of knowledge in this area through my work and the fan accounts deeply concern me - this is a genuine plea to the parents if they read here ***deal with the children’s fan accounts***
It’s not normal. It screams sinister.
Take some responsibility for your children that cannot protect themselves, please

• Heart

Pastsellbydate

He takes the girls out. They touch things as kids do. Return home & l doubt they even wash their hands? I just find it disgusting! They should be getting a short shower at least after being out. A bath is asking way too much! Not as if they are short of showers in the house. Just wash your kids! Especially as you use the excuse they were premature!

What about Henry surely he could have a quick shower himself? You don’t want him being known as the smelly kid at school.

personal hygiene is zero in their house! They need to get a grip on reality & start taking care of their kids!

As we know they are greedy & l had a nosey on gumtree just to see if they are selling anything. As l knew they would be selling the bedguards. Low & behold they are selling a few items. Even gifted/free items which l find just arrogant & pure greedy! They got them for nothing. Why not give them to someone in need? Also price increase on the chaise lounge chair.

On their home insta page they also have the amazon link for their store. As she is part of the Amazon Influencer Programme! Certainly not influencing me to rush out & buy anything! If anything ensures l don’t.

Gumtree
Pet free home??? What about their dog?

• Wow
  • Angry

Pinchme

VIP Member
What a vile family they are, titface saying she wanted to give them ice creams when it was all fucking gifted.

Companies keep sending them everything, in times like we are going though, where is their moral compass I'm disgusted tbh, no thought about how people are struggling to survive, 😡 😡 😡

I don't understand how Titface & Greaseball don't feel embarrassed with kerp accepting all these freebees, it's not normal, I cringe at the thought of bloody winning a raffle prize as I collect a bottle of bubble bath, let alone all the shite they get.

They are everything that is wrong with society today, it's all me, me me, take, take, take, no thought for anyone or anything else.

Hope they chock on those fucking ice creams 😡

• Heart

AA1987

Seriously why have Ella's kitchen done a collab with them for dairy free products. As far as I'm aware the baby can have dairy so why not do it with a family who have a child who actually cant have dairy surely that would be more beneficial for people too see!????!!! 😡😡

• Angry

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Just think when Lottie is older everything that's ever been filmed/said about her will be there for her to see, 😢
She will be able to see how her parents favoured her sisters, how she didn't get washed, the crap she gets fed, the neglect, etc etc. How frightening 😲

I can only hope her sorry excuses for parents get her decent therapy when she's older cause they are all going to need it, maybe more so Lottie, the black sheep. 😔
So true. My Mum had the same treatment With her two sisters. It always stayed with her until she died aged 60. Poor Lottie. I adore that little one.

Charlotte won’t even mention Alex’s mental health . Look at the state of him at the moment , she’s giving him zero support. That poor girl is going to have to get own mental health once she’s an adult . And then the damage will be done
Alex looks deranged. If you look at old photos of him, he looks clean cut and all there. I’m surprised her parents don’t step in and say something.

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Hell
Plays wack-a-boob-out for the golden child, because he’s exclusively breastfed, doncha know.....
Helloooo 👋🏼 I’m currently breastfeeding my baby too AND I made my toddler dinner that wasn’t beige, can I get a gold star please... but I don’t drink tea so clearly have a lot more free time to kill on cooking than Princess Charlotte 👑

pixieshix

Chatty Member
“ I buy everything off amazon”
Thats funny pretty sure it was dunhelm, Matalan and any company that uses the word gifted . Ha .
Not seen the chav tasting tracksuit from Matalan in a while , maybe she’s read here and realised Kat slater wanted her lounge wear back ....

• Haha

AA1987

His new story.... "Socially distanced beers" whilst stood within an inch of each other 🤔🤔 does he know what socially distanced actually means can he measure 2 metres??? 🤦

• Angry

Papayya

Tbh I think it's quite clear how unwell he looks and its awful Charlotte hasn't stepped in to take everything down a notch. Their content is awful. Manic father, pushy yet lazy mother, lad playing up to the camera, 3 girls squirming when they're being filmed and a baby too. Sorry but there's nothing pleasant about them anymore, they really need to come off line.

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
I can’t believe they’re in them nighties again! They just stink 🤢

When he speaks up close to the camera you can see the moustache us growing into his mouth! It’s revolting! He needs some maintenance!

If your from Woodham, you’ll know who I’m talking about......... Alex is going to start getting mistaken for glen the running man (sometimes on a bike) unkept, smelly and dirty looking 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
Alex filming and there is 3 potties full of wee, 🤢🤢 and there’s loo roll next to them. What’s wrong with these people

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Rinitiaa

Her cleaning ad 🤢
Make your kids clean while you drink tea and it would have been cute or funny if she didnt always sit on her arse anyway! Erugh

• Haha

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
What the fuck is that dinner??????

They NEVER got fussy! They did also or Lidl posts saying how the girls tried and ate everything! They make it up as they go a long! FFS!!!

no encouragement to eat with cutlery! Constantly praising jimmy!!
‘There’s a lot of talking and not a lot of eating!’ Is she having a laugh!!!!!!!!!! She’s not shut her chavvy fucking gob!!! And she’s encouraging the talking 🤷🏼‍♀️😳

So rather than eat as a family! You shove a phone in their faces!!! I’m getting more and more wound up with this pair of twats EVERYDAY!!!

she’s gonna ring Father Christmas now!! I reckon Father Christmas will say ‘stop giving them shit meals and eat as a family’ 🙄

I can’t bear it when they go in the beg!

GET THE DOG OUT IF THE KITCHEN WHEN YOUR EATING

• Heart

Scottish Care Bear

He takes the girls out. They touch things as kids do. Return home & l doubt they even wash their hands? I just find it disgusting! They should be getting a short shower at least after being out. A bath is asking way too much! Not as if they are short of showers in the house. Just wash your kids! Especially as you use the excuse they were premature!

What about Henry surely he could have a quick shower himself? You don’t want him being known as the smelly kid at school.

personal hygiene is zero in their house! They need to get a grip on reality & start taking care of their kids!

As we know they are greedy & l had a nosey on gumtree just to see if they are selling anything. As l knew they would be selling the bedguards. Low & behold they are selling a few items. Even gifted/free items which l find just arrogant & pure greedy! They got them for nothing. Why not give them to someone in need? Also price increase on the chaise lounge chair.

On their home insta page they also have the amazon link for their store. As she is part of the Amazon Influencer Programme! Certainly not influencing me to rush out & buy anything! If anything ensures l don’t.

Gumtree

Last edited:
  • Wow