Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucylou92

They need to be careful! It probably likely is face paint but it shocked me when I first saw them and you just know people could report for that

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
Is this charity walk he's doing an overnight walk? Or do they stop somewhere for the night?

In his update an hour ago they weren't even at the half way mark!
I was wondering the same, I hope he’s booked a couple of days off work regardless to recover.We won’t hear the end

so surely Georgina deffo does not have her own room if there’s only four bedrooms. Parents and dulcie in master, the charlie and his gf, Clarke (hoping they’ve not made him share a bed with his sister) and then cooper and Georgina. Four rooms, so no room for them to sleep separately
dulcie had to share a bed with her parents??

Donald23

VIP Member
His brothers started a TikTok lozlife, looks to have a lovely house and the other brother lives in Sweden. So are both sides of the family well off?

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
Is this the same P&O that sacked all their staff via text message and replaced them with cheap agency labour? I see they have the resource to reward ‘content creators’ for no real reason but to to pay their staff. Something has gone wrong in the system.
It's different this is p&o cruises it's not the same as the passenger ferries

The rococo lounge is next door to zizzis... I wonder why they chose there to eat in stead! I think they're a smaller chain so can't see them offering a black card to them to abuse!!

cwymmie

VIP Member
Nah I’m sorry what the actual fuck is wrong with this father/son dynamic? He’s literally just tried to shag the pork and even used sex noises. I would be mortified.
He’s done this before not long ago, in front of the screamer too. Wildly inappropriate and he really seems to enjoy it a bit too much if you ask me 🤢

I’m trying to understand why they went out to eat if she’s hungover and Little D isn’t feeling well? Surely you would get a delivery like most normal hungover people?
Because if they drag little D out when she’s not feeling well then she might act up/snap and that gets daddymay the views and engagement

Imhetetoread

The other night he was late and “Mrs May” had had it was ok and “Mr May” didn’t

They lack communication clearly and if as parents you’re not making a United front the kids will run wild , which is what we see

Even if me and my husband disagree on decisions involving a kids , we don’t do that in front of them

The kids rule that house and my boundaries are as much use as a chocolate teapot