Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
All speculation but I’d imagine people saw how frail and unwell she looked in Mrs May’s video on the 26th and have put 2+2 together.

ETA: Someone just pointed out that Katy changed her profile photo to one of Bailey also.

Donald23

VIP Member
They most likely don't pay anyway so more fool the ice cream shop but all the kids seem extremely entitled

Mrs May has an absolutely amazing figure, kudos to her, Roly must absolutely turn her stomach. Those greedy, grabby fingers 🤮🤮
I have wondered if they pay but they switch up shops regularly

Thisnthat13

Tbf there‘s a whole veggie menu too

I think the menus look great, a bit expensive but credit to the chef, the hot halloumi looks delicious from the chef’s insta
Oh ok! Tbf I didn’t go on the website. Thought the one attached above was just the menu. I eat my words Roly! Soz

Donald23

VIP Member
What is Mrs mays sleeveless jumper situation?
Georgina got a smoothie and a waffle? Taking the mick a bit that

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
Is he actually dealing with customers wearing that disgusting purple hoody and no doubt shitty grey joggers? Please tell me he's actually changing into something smarter. And also what are thay doing with the devil child while thay are all at the pub? Is she with them or left at home with a sitter

Donald23

VIP Member
I think they do have a sous chef because the head chef was live on TikTok last night and had a younger guy with him. They probably need another if people are waiting an hour for their food!
- - -
No gas now too. 🙈 I’d be getting a qualified gas engineer rather than some fella from down the road.
He started off with two, well at least in the prep videos

account70032

VIP Member
He’s sooo lazy he complains all the time. It’s like he expects to be able to sit around eating all day long and not have to put in any of the work for the pub. Mrs May has to keep asking to him do things and go get things and every single time he moans about it and expects her and everyone else to do all the work. I can’t see him putting in long days working hard in a pub if he’s already moaning about having to do the small things. He was too lazy to check his emails and keep on top of things so I find it hard to believe he’s going to on his feet all day in a pub working hard. I bet he’ll be making TikTok after TikTok , hanging all the young people who come to the pub to get an ego boost from them and he’ll be trying to drink and eat everything in sight while Mrs May will probably have to tell him to do work.

If she has white spots probably should take her to Dr before it gets bad not make a video . The school will send her home if shes really poorly .
The schools here have sent letters home specifically asking parents not to send their kids in if they’re poorly, there are about 8 different bugs going round the schools because of too many parents sending them in saying “the school will send you home if you’re really poorly”.

They should take her to a doctor though or at least keep her off screen and get her to rest.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
I thought that! A 3 hour round trip after long days doesn’t sound ideal. Perhaps he’ll live above the pub.