Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He’s eating leftovers pigs in blankets from a paying customers plate 😳 Never would I EVER think about doing that. Yes, they look untouched, but how do you know they haven’t dropped on the floor, been licked by human or dog in that pub, touched my unwashed hands etc 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

HumanPerson

Family booked us for a meal at his pub next weekend. Used to follow him but he became irritating. Hadn’t even realised it was his pub, then found this thread now I’m scared to eat there!

Will let you know how it goes!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Freefalling

VIP Member
Morning Roly, I see from your latest money making speech you're passing the blame onto us 🤦😬

What you seem to forget is anyone anywhere in the world can open a Tiktok account. There's absolutely nothing special about you or your family, your a needle in an over saturated haystack so to speak.

The money and ego boost is obviously the draw for you. It's clear from watching your videos Katie doesn't stroke your ego (or anything else 😆) so the comments blowing smoke up your arse are making you feel a big man.

You choose to read here, none of us are commenting on your videos and everything I've read here is coming from a place of concern regarding safe guarding towards your kids. You know, those under 18's you plaster all over Tiktok? Particularly D with the camera up her school skirt - not once but continuously. I have three girls, the thought of this happening turns my stomach 🤮 no money, no ego, no nothing could convince me this is ok. Why do you think there are so many saves on certain videos? 😭

You're awful parents, your kids are feral, bad mannered + full of their own self importance. Hope it's all worth it

• Heart
Reactions: 29

cwymmie

VIP Member
Yes Clarke goes to grammar school which he won a scholarship for- certainly can’t be thick. Cooper looks like the definition of thick. He reminds me of Dopey the dwarf.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

smudge126

VIP Member
Just seen Mrs May looking absolutely devastated about the comments on her hair. I would have thought she’d be a bit more resilient to those kinds of comments considering she’s happy for her kids to be shared all over the internet. Some of the comments about those kids are FAR worse than “your new hairdo is crap”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

smudge126

VIP Member
That chef has got such an attitude problem. Him and daddy pig are well suited, the pair of them can go down in flames together 🤢

Reactions: 26

cwymmie

VIP Member
Saying it suits the narrative of someone from Tattle, he definitely means because we always say we like Clarke, and that comment said Clarke is saved.
But that’s definitely not a tattler comment. I’d say the majority of us do actually keep it on here. And we don’t actually wish harm on people at all. Most of us are grown adults with concern for his children, and with children of our own.
Thats a child’s comment following the stupid trend that’s happening surrounding Cooper. Personally I think if Cooper is making the money he says he is, good on him- I really hope it helps set him up for life as it’s a huge amount of money. It’s just a shame he’s had to sell his soul to TikTok to get it! And a huge shame his parents can’t(won’t) protect him.

smudge126

VIP Member
Family booked us for a meal at his pub next weekend. Used to follow him but he became irritating. Hadn’t even realised it was his pub, then found this thread now I’m scared to eat there!

Will let you know how it goes!
This is so funny because all weekend he’s going to be paranoid that a “hater” is in his pub but he won’t know who or when 😭😭💀

• Haha

_uwu_

Chatty Member
By god that Cooper is such a drip…a teenager from a privileged background acting and talking like that, I guess that is what happens when you have two entitled pricks as parents.

Reactions: 25

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
'I'm not gonna post the rest of today, and probably tomorrow'

Here's an idea Roland Rat, don't come back. We won't miss you.

• Haha
  • Heart

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Full blown orthorexia being broadcast to legions of young, vulnerable followers. Talking about being “allowed” to eat bread, congratulations on perpetuating toxic diet culture and promoting disordered eating. Poor Dulcie growing up with that for a role model.

i thought the same when she said no bread since January, 'oh I'm allowed .. we'll only a black coffee' that's just no way to live. Have a bloody iced coffee with some syrups and some toast I'm sure you'll keep your six pack 🙄 she has such an awful relationship with food. I've just blocked her because of that tiktok.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
All the pub glasses being washed in that filthy kitchen and why is she letting the dog near them ?? 🤢
Lol, in my experience, glasses have to be washed in a dedicated glasswasher to avoid cross contamination with foodstuffs. In addition, the glasswash has to reach a very high temperature to sterilise the glass. I'm also pretty sure it's illegal to hand-wash cutlery and crockery. Someone get their EHO on the line.

mumaof2boys

Are you shitting me? Little brat is a russell arms waitress for world book day?! What book is that from, delusion?! Lazy parenting it's not a fucking book is it?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
Head chef seems like a right dick, drinking a pint (or a few) on live and clearly going to be driving home after

Sarcy responses to every question too

• Wow

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
It’s broadcast to the whole of TikTok about Charlie working there underage and that is illegal. I’m surprised there hasn’t been a surprise inspection yet.

The chef is a classic case of a knobber. He wants fame off the back of DaddyPiggyEyes and thinks saying he works seven days a week is a flex, well my friend, it’s actually illegal and the owner could be prosecuted. It’s against the Working Time Directive, so watch out because that’s the next thing you’ll be pulled up on.

The last review says “For somewhere that was taking 10 pound deposit per guest I was expecting more. Felt like it was being ran by a bunch of teenagers.”

IT IS being ran by teenagers because DaddyP is too busy on TikTok instead of grafting.

Last edited:
  • Haha

_uwu_

Chatty Member
That interview Cooper has done on Hype Report 😳 why would you let your teenage son expose how much money he is making a month! This is an accident waiting to happen and Mr and Mrs May are vile human beings exposing all of their children/info for 5 mins of fame.

Reactions: 23

MumOfPeanuts

Don’t think this pub will last that long. Karen has an eating and exercise obsession which clearly takes over the pub. Normal people don’t get a choice of exercise over work. Then vagina skin eyes is away with the fairies. Eating leftover pigs in blankets. It’s all a bit weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 23