Dad V Girls DVG #7 on the 12th day of Christmas Des Vu stole my money

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially to say her Uncle lost his life in a motorcycle accident

Reactions: 7
Joel comes across soooo badly in these podcasts I really feel for Sarah! Also sounds like they don’t like each other one bit!

Reactions: 6
Sorry but they missed their upload and made people comment on joel’s instagram so they could upload a video of them going through dirty suitcases ? Ew

Reactions: 5
Sorry but they missed their upload and made people comment on joel’s instagram so they could upload a video of them going through dirty suitcases ? Ew
I thought it was really of them how they was speaking about people

don’t why they don’t sack off YouTube if des vu and sol skin is so successful, they clearly don’t enjoy filming it anymore and it’s an inconvenience.

And when they were talking about “des vu” not being merch and people not knowing them buying it makes me cringe SOOO hard. I’ve not seen 1 person in public wearing it since it came out, yet I can see a broken planet or a white fox hoodie in 5 seconds.

Reactions: 2
I think that its great Kaci went travelling alone without Ava, I really feel like she needs to stop bringing ava as a tag along with her everywhere

Reactions: 7
Chloe in the latest video her doing the middle finger wasn’t even funny imagine young dvg fans doing that to their parents and then saying « oh but dvg do that »

Reactions: 2
Omg the latest video, chloe is an absolute brat! It's so uncomfortable to watch, God knows what went through Joel's mind to even post it. The Sophie walking like a homeless person comment as well, is so insensitive. They show no appreciation to what they have, the bbq sauce in the carper. The mess. It's awful.

Reactions: 5