Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know how they justify to the schools that they’re on holiday. Graces school went back this week (not a stalker, I live in the area) but she’s still in Dubai??

Reactions: 3
I’d love to know how they justify to the schools that they’re on holiday. Graces school went back this week (not a stalker, I live in the area) but she’s still in Dubai??
Its not like they can just pretend she's ill either like I know people have before cos they have proof of where she is!

they’ll just be willing to pay the fine which to them the fine probably isn’t that much I’m such it’s something like £60 per child

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
they’ll just be willing to pay the fine which to them the fine probably isn’t that much I’m such it’s something like £60 per child
I remember on a school trip to Spain we noticed a family on holiday in the same hotel and our teacher said it’s cheaper to just pay the fine for taking your kids off school, than the cost of going away during the holidays.

Reactions: 7
I remember on a school trip to Spain we noticed a family on holiday in the same hotel and our teacher said it’s cheaper to just pay the fine for taking your kids off school, than the cost of going away during the holidays.
You’re probably right holidays are ridiculously expensive during school holidays for most people however they could of afforded to come back and then gone away the next school holiday, if they didn’t have money I’d understand but they do and it’s clear the fact they’ve kept the girls out of school they don’t really value the girls education

Reactions: 3
You’re probably right holidays are ridiculously expensive during school holidays for most people however they could of afforded to come back and then gone away the next school holiday, if they didn’t have money I’d understand but they do and it’s clear the fact they’ve kept the girls out of school they don’t really value the girls education
I agree. I do hope Grace doesn’t continue down this route of wanting to just be an influencer as she seems quite bright and as Kaci did quite well, despite originally just wanting to YouTube, I’m hoping this encourages her. I don’t want to be mean about them but there’s nothing really that interesting about their live aside the fact they’re influencers. It’s a shame they’ve become so engulfed in this lifestyle and seem to view their kids education as less important than exploiting them for views.

Reactions: 2
Side note: can people think of any names for the new thread that will be incoming soon?

# dvg 4 : flights to dubi , Kaci ‘dating’ an older guy, when will their channel die

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So their editor couldn’t upload the video for them ? Or someone who had Wi-Fi ? They didn’t think to plan a timed upload so Wi-Fi wouldn’t be such a big issue ? The amount of times they’ve been having problems with uploads lately seems to be getting more consistent , how come Kaci could upload but they can’t on dvg ?they have one video to upload a week that they don’t even edit themselves it’s not exactly a hard job ffs

Reactions: 18
So their editor couldn’t upload the video for them ? Or someone who had Wi-Fi ? They didn’t think to plan a timed upload so Wi-Fi wouldn’t be such a big issue ? The amount of times they’ve been having problems with uploads lately seems to be getting more consistent , how come Kaci could upload but they can’t on dvg ?they have one video to upload a week that they don’t even edit themselves it’s not exactly a hard job ffs
What makes it worse is that it's us silly idiots watching it keeping them with an income when they can't even be arsed to stay consistent enough to be deserving of it

Reactions: 9
What makes it worse is that it's us silly idiots watching it keeping them with an income when they can't even be arsed to stay consistent enough to be deserving of it
Completely stopped watching them about 6 months ago their content has basically just turned into them bragging about their money, not interesting at all

Reactions: 12
Very true , I also had a thought the other day , of course maddie is still small but most men go back to work after two weeks off with baby and she’s around 3/4 months now ? And they’re still very inconsistently uploading once a week , if most men who go back to work can hold down a 9-5 job why can’t they upload twice a week consistently it’s really not a hard job , i understood st first taking some time but I dunno the average person doesn’t suddenly decide they’re only going to work 1/2 days a week

Reactions: 9
Very true , I also had a thought the other day , of course maddie is still small but most men go back to work after two weeks off with baby and she’s around 3/4 months now ? And they’re still very inconsistently uploading once a week , if most men who go back to work can hold down a 9-5 job why can’t they upload twice a week consistently it’s really not a hard job , i understood st first taking some time but I dunno the average person doesn’t suddenly decide they’re only going to work 1/2 days a week
Joel working 1/2 days is very generous😂 they put out one video a week, probly takes 4 hours MAX to film and than he hands it over to an editor and his job is done for the week

Reactions: 6
Joel working 1/2 days is very generous😂 they put out one video a week, probly takes 4 hours MAX to film and than he hands it over to an editor and his job is done for the week
That's very generous assuming it even takes 4 hours because half the time it's just thrown together clips of their everyday lives. Nothing even that special

Reactions: 6
That's very generous assuming it even takes 4 hours because half the time it's just thrown together clips of their everyday lives. Nothing even that special
And they constantly go on about how hard they work all of the time but if you compare it with a normal 9 to 5, and the amount of money they get is ridiculous

Reactions: 10
My brothers just had a baby. He had 2 weeks off and now back working 8-4. Joel has no excuse

Guys I think we’re all forgetting they work so hard because they HAVE to go to dubi for work can you imagine how awful it must be for them, non of us could imagine working so hard that we have to go on holiday multiple times a year and make millions off of a 30 minute videos god they do have it so hard #savejoel

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also does anyone remember the agree/disagree with statements video they did and they said it was okay that they earn more than a doctor?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.