Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does Sophie always bring her phone and watch as they eat out? This happened at the Nando’s vlog too, if this carries on she‘ll develop a screen addiction

Reactions: 2
why does Sophie always bring her phone and watch as they eat out? This happened at the Nando’s vlog too, if this carries on she‘ll develop a screen addiction

Don’t really think that’s fair to say as she’s SEN she can get overwhelmed in those busy situations and if watching something on a phone keeps her calm then that should be ok . If my child was special needs I’d much rather them watch a phone then cause them to have a sensory meltdown

Reactions: 21
In their Instagram stories Grace was just sat on her phone whilst eating which is worse imo. Restaurants tend to have colouring or activity sheets for kids to do during meals, now technology is such a big part of life it’s not surprising kids just play devices. I don’t see a problem with using phones etc to keep kids entertained when out, however I do think they should try to limit it as we can see Kaci and Grace are pretty much addicted to their phones.

Reactions: 5
Make no mistake, every member of the family pretty much will be on their phones the whole holiday! They’re all obsessed with getting validation from strangers.

Reactions: 9
My brother has complex needs, he is Sophie’s age, and they are very similar. He has a phone he uses to watch videos as it distracts him due to the noises in the restaurant and other places that can cause a meltdown

Reactions: 8
Ok so this has been on my mind does it not bother anyone else that they (mainly Kaci and Grace ) don’t say ‘th’ properly and instead say F if you look at lip syncing videos they even do it … they can spent all that money but can’t even be bothered to speak properly

Reactions: 4
I’m also dyslexic myself , I can pronounce my Th perfectly fine it’s just lazy speech

Don’t really think that’s fair to say as she’s SEN she can get overwhelmed in those busy situations and if watching something on a phone keeps her calm then that should be ok . If my child was special needs I’d much rather them watch a phone then cause them to have a sensory meltdown
Ah sorry of i came across as rude! I was just trying to understand why 😁

Kind of hate the dyslexia excuse for the lazy talking. I think they’re just really heavy on their dialect! I know tiktokers from Manchester who pronounce the “th” as a “v” even when lip syncing.
Both kaci and grace are really boring to listen to. They repeat the same sentences over and over agin whilst vlogging. Very limited vocabulary. I know that kaci quit education to pursue social media but it’s scary that she will have nothing to fall back on. Instagram isn’t exactly educational. It just teachers young girls like kaci and grace that to get far in life you need to look good and display a boujee lifestyle. Poor kids man. They’re capable of doing so much more with themselves. I don’t get how people consider them role models whatsoever!

I also have dyslexia and got through a degree, a masters and now I’m a midwife in training . I hate it when dyslexia is used as an excuse to just float in life and not really achieve. With the right support and motivation, nothing is impossible.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't think it's anything to do with dyslexia. It's their accent, plus trying to be more 'essex' like their idols 🙄
At least that's what they sound like to me, a northerner.

I know that kaci quit education to pursue social media but it’s scary that she will have nothing to fall back on. .
Has she? I thought she was still in school?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.