Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
exactly this. she's FOUR. most kids have random nicknames at that age, and tbh Coco is far more useable than nicknames like Peach or Bear or Doodle or Bunny or whatever. like, Coco at least vaguely resemblances her actual name - some kid's nicknames are totally random and completely unconnected from their real name - and is easily a name that could be used at school, if she preferred. it's cute, it suits her and it's not like she only responds to a nickname like Nugget, or something that couldn't really be sued at school.
Exactly if you want weird nicknames look at this mama life who has Isla and Lachlan but calls them 'meels' and 'tic' coco is definitly more connected to Chloes name than some.

Reactions: 4
Everyone talking about Grace’s tiktok… don’t worry anyway because her account will be deleted again soon. Tiktok seem to always delete it hence why she’s had so many accounts. So there must be a problem.

Reactions: 7
Everyone talking about Grace’s tiktok… don’t worry anyway because her account will be deleted again soon. Tiktok seem to always delete it hence why she’s had so many accounts. So there must be a problem.
think she’s trying to be like Kaci, as an older sister she may look up to her

Reactions: 2
The reason graces accounts keep getting removed is because she has an account that is clearly not supervised or ran by a parent and she’s under the age of 16! Tiktok will remove accounts of underaged people depending on the nature of the content or comments also. So whatever is deemed inappropriate to the team. Also, if they can prove someone is underaged… which can easily be found out on someone like Grace when she’s well known to social media.

Reactions: 4
A little thing I noticed in the shopping vlog is Sophie’s glasses are far too big and she scrunches her nose up to keep them on a lot so she’s trying to push them back up/ stop them slipping with her nose.

Reactions: 5
A little thing I noticed in the shopping vlog is Sophie’s glasses are far too big and she scrunches her nose up to keep them on a lot so she’s trying to push them back up/ stop them slipping with her nose.
i think it’s likely the case that they’ve stretched over time! most opticians would ensure a perfect fit but i notice mine stretch and become looser over time from wearing and also when i sit them on my head

Reactions: 3
Yeah that’s what I meant. Opticians will tighten them for free or you can do it with a tiny screwdriver! Takes two seconds
i think it’s likely the case that they’ve stretched over time! most opticians would ensure a perfect fit but i notice mine stretch and become looser over time from wearing and also when i sit them on my head

Reactions: 2
I can't believe people are debating a nickname. Its not that deep guys 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The person behind graces tiktok is messing about with what I can only presume is a replica gun. In the latest video too I noticed there was a small bottle of prosecco in graces room.

After seeing this thread I seen kacis tiktok and 16 or not I really dislike her content 🙈

Reactions: 6
i agree that if they always intended to call the girls Coco and Maddie, it would have made far more sense to simply name them Coco and Maddie - i don't know if that was originally the plan with Coco, or if it was a nickname that just caught on, but certainly with Maddie when they've said from the start that they're not going to call her Madison! 🤦🏻‍♀️

i don't think school will be too much of an issue for Coco though. pretty sure she attends nursery, and i'm sure it's simply a case of letting the school know that her preferred name is Coco, so they know to call her that. i'm sure she's aware that her full name is Chloe, but teachers etc get used to calling kids by their nicknames and obvs she'll just introduce herself as Coco to the other kids so i doubt it will cause any huge issues. 🤷🏻‍♂️
“Teachers call kids by their nicknames”
That’s a new one on me, don’t recall it happening when I was at school, or when my own kids were.
If anything the teachers tried to discourage nicknames.
Changing world I suppose.

That’s a new one on me, don’t recall it happening when I was at school, or when my own kids were.
Yup, when you fill out paperwork etc for schools it's has a section for 'known by/preferred name'
I personally think they liked the name Coco but wanted her to have a solid name for when she is older, applying for jobs etc which I think it's great, there is to many kids out there with cute names for toddlers but are gonna feel silly when they are adults

Reactions: 10
Yup, when you fill out paperwork etc for schools it's has a section for 'known by/preferred name'
I personally think they liked the name Coco but wanted her to have a solid name for when she is older, applying for jobs etc which I think it's great, there is to many kids out there with cute names for toddlers but are gonna feel silly when they are adults
I personally can’t stand either Chloe or Coco.
Coco I just can’t take seriously, don’t know whether it’s the clown or Coco Pops 🤷🏻‍♀️
And Chloe for some reason sounds like someone heaving up in their throat 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
They probably think Coco makes them sound edgy 😂 bland family with not one personality amongst them.

Reactions: 9
In there latest video grace was definitely showing a little to much as parents of a girl who is still very young I think she should be made to cover up more, teach ur child4en to respect there body they don't need to have there boobs on show to look pretty

are people really picking apart the name chloe when it’s a very common name please get a life 🤣🤣 I had friend called Ellen who went by pippa or pip her middle name and no one not even teachers called her Ellen. Children do get a choice and I agree at least they’ve given her chloe a solid name , would people rather they put coco down on birth certificate ?

Reactions: 9
certainly when i was at school, teachers happily referred to kids by preferred shortened versions of their name. Jamie instead of James or Vicki instead of Victoria. like sure, if the kid wanted to be known by their full name, but if they were always called by a shortened version, the teachers would generally go with it. there were a few who were adamant about using full names, but in my experience that was far more unusual. and i appreciate that Coco isn't directly a shortened form of Chloe, but it's still a relevant nickname and i doubt the teachers would refuse to call her by her prefered name/the name she's used to. i went to school with a girl called Kayleigh who went by the name Kev, or kids who went by their middle name, and the teachers went with that, so it's wasn't simply a case of "appropriate" shortened forms of full names, like Jenny instead of Jennifer, or whatever. i honestly don't think it will cause Coco any problems. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 1
In there latest video grace was definitely showing a little to much as parents of a girl who is still very young I think she should be made to cover up more, teach ur child4en to respect there body they don't need to have there boobs on show to look pretty
She's wearing a crop top and leggings like the majority of teens wear these days. Her boobs aren't out either. These girls have worn and done things that I question due to their age many times, but Grace's outfit was fine in that video. An outfit doesn't show the amount of respect you have for your body either, that's such an archaic point of view. Nobody would tell a 14-year-old boy that he didn't respect his body of he posted a topless photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.