Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anonauntie

VIP Member
To be honest, the girls probably had already made plans and seeing as their baby sister wasn’t due until the 12th they kept their plans. Sarah mentioned her water breaking the morning before so can’t be helped. I think it’s quite sweet and clearly worked out well, they planned graces party ahead cos thought Sarah would’ve been heavily pregnant on the day. The girls all seem really close so I don’t think grace will mind too much plus as someone else mentioned she’ll probably celebrate on a different day anyway to fit into her own life etc.

Reactions: 15

candyland_

VIP Member
What work does Joel do? He does fuck all and looks like one of the most useless men I have ever seen. He only knows how to pull out his credit card and probably has to get one of the girls to get served for him.

• Haha

wynonna24

I don’t stop my life just because it’s my brothers birthday. They had the summer party and they went to some kind of jumping gym thing too. And there was no family party yesterday because Sarah and Joel were obviously at the hospital. Don’t find it weird at all that she went out with her friends.

Joel must feel pressure right now, his wife has covid they got two kids under 5 and sophie with her needs and two teenagers. He’s going to want to be there for everyone isn’t he, especially Sarah is ill and yes he has help from nanny and his family but still any of us in position would be stressful. Maybe they should be more transparent with us all about changing upload day to Fridays or that they’re struggling clearly they are but we don’t know how bad Sarah has been and that could be scary for them it is only a YouTube video give them a break 😅
But that “only a YouTube video” is their job. It’s not just a hobby as well as another job, it IS their job, which they gets millions for every year. Everyone else who works a full time can’t just pick and choose when they work or when they can’t be bothered. People who have proper jobs have to be committed working around 45 hours a week while these work like 4 hours a week? They need to get a grip to be honest

yuza

Chatty Member
I don’t think we should be shaming Kaci, a 16 year old, for going to a friends party just because it’s her sisters birthday and her mum and dad were away having the baby. I’m sure Grace would have made plans with friends and Sophie and Chloe definitely wouldn’t have been home so why shouldn’t Kaci enjoy herself one last time before enjoying her baby sister?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s weird how they can get it so right and a few days later get it so wrong.
The video with Santa was lovely. Yeah it would have cost a decent bit to set it all up but it’s the kind of thing you can appreciate them doing for the kids or think ‘I’d love to do that for my kids if I had the money’. A lovely day and absolutely brilliant for Chloe for years to come while she still believes in Santa, she can remember the time she came home and he was in her house.
And the the gift video 🤦‍♀️ Normally their spending doesn’t bother me too much but that video was awful. Complaining about hoe ugly the ugg slippers were, putting down the likes of Primark. I mean when they opened the AirPods and one of them said ‘but we’ve all got them’. How out of touch can you be. And all these presents were supposed to be little things before the big day? Nobody came off well in this one.

anonauntie

VIP Member
I know money speaks volumes in their recent vlog but I’m sure if we all all had money we would do the same. I loved it! Sophie and Chloe’s faces so adorable and loved how kaci and grace got involved not many teens their age would’ve sat down like that.

• Heart

Nellymoomoo

My 4 year old uses my TikTok to ‘make’ videos, I don’t follow random people it’s on private, and no one can send or even comment on anything posted (I always check) each to their own really but I highly doubt Sophie has an account that’s public. I understand it’s not for everyone, but it’s not a bad thing if a parent is monitoring it which I’d assume so. Sophie is a happy girl and is no doubt just copying her sisters, i wouldn’t slate them for it. Of course if she had a public account that people could look for comment on etc, by all means slate them but I don’t think that’s the case.
4?! Even if it is a private account the content that comes up is just not filtered for children. Age limit is there for a reason. All sorts come up when you scroll through tik tok, very inappropriate app for children full stop imo

user2683245

Not only do I think joel reads here I’m pretty sure he’s also likeing comments defending them (maybe even commenting)under a fake account. I was looking back at the comments defending them and it’s always the same few people that only like them, I have my suspicion of which account he’s under🤔🤣

• Haha

Foxyroxy98

Every mother gets tired and wants a break but I dont know any other mother who would palm their less than 3 month old off to family members.

Send Chloe and Sophie to other family members or get Joel to look after Maddie ect while she sleeps in another room but I wouldnt be sending my less than 3 month old to another house.
I must be a bad mum👀😂 my second is a few days younger than maddie and she’s staying at my mums next week…in my circle it’s pretty normal I don’t see an issue with it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Whenever I search their TikTok I always see edit pages and this was the top one!!!
Wtf is wrong with their fans?

• Wow
  • Haha

Numpty1

Their videos are literally becoming crazy. The children must not understand the specialty of Christmas Day as they get gifts all year round. I know Christmas isn’t all about gifts but guaranteed they’ll get a ridiculous amount of toys for Sophie and Chloe and designer gear for the rest. It’s actually so unrelatable now as only a small percentage of people can afford what they can. They’ve now done 2 gift videos in the space of 2 and a bit weeks… but I guess the title to this thread is true.

We just said the same, the younger girls must not get the build up or excitement, as they get presents constantly.

Also, the ennnnddddllleessss designer stuff is boring now. We found tonight's video quite uncomfortable- complaining about not liking stuff when there will be kids watching who will hardly get a thing for xmas. I have designer stuff, so this isn't coming from jealousy - just from a place where I still have awareness of what a privilege it is to be in a position to have these things.

I appreciate that's not this families fault, but the general shoving designer stuff in every video could be limited. Unless they are so far from reality that they don't even realise this isn't normal.

The kids have tipped from being lucky / privileged into being spoilt. It's a fine line, but a huge difference between both sides unfortunately.

• Heart

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I know we don’t see much! Their videos are edited, bitty and things are missed but it can’t be a coincidence that all we see of their kids is bratty, obnoxious behaviour! They’re always talking about what they want, what’s they’ve bought. What they will buy or what they want to buy. Appearances and aesthetic seem to be the centre of this family’s priorities.

Jordan101

Joel’s comment makes it seem like they’re proud of it and happy they’ve got all the speculation going on! Like they’re encouraging it 🤢😂
Honestly him wanting to promote speculation of his literal child dating a 22 year old man is vile 🤢 if Kaci was a few months younger and 15 and say she was dating this 22 year old would be grooming / pedalo behaviour, yes she’s 16 but only just and still a child and Joel as a man and adult should realise how absolutely grim it is to encourage speculation that their underage daughter would be dating a grown man , honestly I don’t have many problems with this family other than petty things but this situation has got me really uncomfortable even more now Joel is encouraging it

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Yes she can do what she wishes, and I do believe she’s safer at house parties but what Kaci also needs to remember is she chose the influencer lifestyle and her drinking at 16 at house parties isn’t a good look for her audience who I believe to be majority of them young as a lot will be from the DVG audience as well, and I just think it isn’t exactly role model behaviour is it. She does need to be careful with what she chooses to post, maybe just on private stories of her wearing revealing clothing with a bottle of beer in hand instead of publicly where brands and others can see it.
Tbh it’s not like she’s vlogging it and telling her followers to sneak out and get wasted at parties. To me the way she’s been allowed to go out with friends clearly with her parents knowing and being ok with it, it shows kids that you can do these things in regulation once you’re a bit older. She never looks completely drunk in any pictures of her out and I’m sure Joel and Sarah have talked to her about drinking safely. She’s 16 and has grown up with social media so of course she’s going to post things of her out with friends. Just because she’s an influencer doesn’t mean she can’t do it because she’s not doing anything wrong. Also what’s wrong with her wearing what you see as revealing clothing? Personally I don’t think what she wears is very offensive or revealing, it’s her body and she can wear what she wants. I actually think the way she clearly gets on well with her parents and keeps them informed about what she’s doing and who she’s with makes Kaci a good role model as many teenagers do tend to hide things like this.

Ksps0k29vucn

You know i think Ronald creating his own channel had a knock on effect on DadvGirls. I know Ronalds personality is beyond boring but he used to bring majority of their crazy ideas to life and who knows maybe majority of them were his ideas. I feel like every since he stopped featuring so much they have struggled with content ideas to bring in the views

Kazzie20

VIP Member
cant believe this wee soul still has no name. they’ve only used the most basic 4 names you can get 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13