Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ses3711

VIP Member
I agree the two older girls do nearly all the shopping challenges. Plus they’ve said so many times about how stressful it is for Sophie rushing. Kaci should be more understanding of Sophie’s needs and Coco’s age. They were all trying to show her things at one point.

I feel like Kaci and Grace weren’t fair with CoCo and Sophie. I’m glad Sarah gave them another turn in Zara. Kaci and Grace always get a lot more from these challenges, it was nice to see C & S get something out of it and have some fun. They’ve said before that Sophie struggles to make decisions so I didn’t like the way they were being rushed by Kaci and Grace (who both also took a long time to make their decisions!). I hope they do a shopping challenge in the future with just C & S, so they can have time to choose something special and it not be all designer designer designer!
They looked at Charlotte Tilbury and Juicy Couture too!
She said she wanted the other 45 clearly in a jokey way however after they left Zara (Whig Sarah chosen for the younger two ) there was around 22 minutes left that the older two spent in JD yes Kaci and Grace got things from Zara but the purpose of going there was for the younger two exactly like the purpose of going to JD was for Kaci and Grace and the younger two got stuff , then they went the sweet shop which was around 3 minutes so actually Kaci and Grace had 13 minutes in the shop of their choice between them , of course it doesn’t matter that much to Kaci and Grace I just think they could of used it as a. Opportunity to teach the younger two about turn taking and sharing

Mymotto

You were diagnosing a 3 year old child with a learning difficulty....hardly the same thing....

For those who don't understand, this lovely member decided to write a whole post how a 3 year old child must have a learning difficulty which is not confirmed and does not need to be speculated on.

Whether a 16 year old who consents to sharing their life on line is at a pub and whether a 3 year old forced online through a family channel has learning difficulties are two VERY DIFFERENT THINGS!
What diagnosing? Thats a lie i said what i felt a child looked like she may had a learning difculty because of the way & how her parents who have questionable parenting styles werent the best i gae my point of view speculated like tberest u Wrongly accused me of diagnosing which is a lie any member can see i was almost asking because of the way she repeats things and reacts s MAY havepme underlying .

Blue Rose

VIP Member
She's actually at school still, doing something PE related.
I think she’s doing A Levels in English and PE and a Btec in Law. She mentioned in a vlog last year that her school offers that as a Btec and she wants to do it because it’s coursework based and Ava’s doing it. I could be wrong though as I don’t think she’s ever properly said what she’s doing now. I do think she is still in school though, she just has free periods so doesn’t have to be in all day everyday.

ses3711

VIP Member
Oh right I forgot about the strap as it’s not pictured. No one will pay that on Depop- still
maybe making a profit if it’s tax deductible and it did sell for that.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Special school. She goes to a special education primary so I dont imagine she would go to a mainstream high school!
Ah for some reason I thought her school now was mainstream. I always thought Grace had the same uniform when she was in primary.

uwu

VIP Member
legally she will have to be so I’m not sure. But I remember a conversation after she got her GCSEs saying she’s prioritising social media and her parents condoned it. That’s when I stopped watching them as much. They didn’t encourage her education they saw dollar signs when kaci said she’d rather focus more on social media.
She's actually at school still, doing something PE related.