Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jordan101

I watched the name reveal and this may be an unpopular opinion but kacis reaction to her mum Getting Penelope was really entitled , that woman birthed the baby and it’s a name she always wanted why can’t she just act happy for her mum ? I know it’s nice to get family involved in the name but honestly she really has no right to pull a face especially when it was meant to be something for her mum but because she didn’t like it she felt entitled enough to pull a face also I think they shouldn’t of got the younger two involved especially Sophie untill they decided a name fully as you could see it was getting massively overwhelming for them

• Heart
Reactions: 18

kimh90

Chatty Member
Madison Emma Conder :)

Went from Penelope to Belle Emma to Madison. Cute name and suits the other names too

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

user2683245

Joel lost his hat and had a meltdown so couldn’t film
Remember when he insisted on refilming the whole pregnancy announcement video because a minuscule amount of people made comments about his hair, and he went and a rant on Instagram😭😭 feel bad for Sarah having to deal with 6 children😢

• Haha
  • Heart

user2683245

I’m sorry but they are one of the laziest families on yt. They don’t mind their own kids half the time, holly does the school runs and has basically taken on the roll of Sophie’s mother. They clearly have a lot of extra support such as grandmothers aunts etc, which leaves me with the question what do they actullay do? Sit down on their arse everyday and watch Netflix? They are the definition of chavs with money between Chloe’s ferral behaviour, grace making a TikTok everywhere she goes and they only thing coming out of Kacis mouth being “Balenciaga” and “sponsored”. Joke of a family🥴

thereala_

Sarah’s got/had covid so I can understand why they haven’t uploaded now

Hope Sarah feels better soon
It’s not really an excuse when they probably have the video ready, and if they didn’t have it ready then they should’ve let us know well before their supposed ‘upload day’. Sarah had covid. Not Joel, not grace or Kaci. A video could’ve been put up. Molly Marsh had covid, and still managed to film, edit and upload a video at Christmas time. DVG are just full of excuses these days.

Reactions: 16

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
i think Grace, Sophie, Chloe and Maddie all go well together as siblings - if anything, it's Kaci that's a different style. like Kaci and Mylie would have gone together okay, but it didn't fit with the other girls' more classic names. Madison is okay, although tbh i thought Belle suited her most.

bitsandpieces

why does ava go everywhere with them? i get her and kaci are best friends but she’s always there and kaci seems to have to bring her everywhere
i don’t really see the issue personally? we all were at one point a teenager who loved spending every minute with our friends and i think it’s lovely that she’s welcomed into the family how she is, i’d like to think my daughters friends parents would do the same when she’s that age as i would for them. there’s also plenty of content without ava around

ses3711

VIP Member
I didn’t think they’d film Sophie’s reaction actually. It was so sweet. Actually I think it benefitted Coco too because I think she and Sophie might have been arguing over who got to hold the baby first because they both were so excited they couldn’t wait.

The way it worked out the older girls stepped back to give Chloe the chance to be excited and ask all her questions and get used to not being the baby of the family anymore and do everything “first” like it was her baby worked out really well. I even liked how Sarah and Joel got out the car first so they could explain to her about the baby without suddenly seeing “her Mummy with a baby.” She got to see and speak to her Mum first and got both parents attention. Same with Sophie. I liked how the baby wasn’t the first thing Sophie saw when she walked into the room too, her reuniting with her parents was the focus at first.

Yes and it was absolutely adorable. I have slated them for various things but can’t fault them on their parenting. The way Joel was all teary trying to tell Sophie, and Sarah completely ignoring the baby to watch Sophie dance and show off her guitar skills definitely worth the watch even for those few moments.
[/QUOTE

• Heart

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Their content is getting too out of touch and pretentious! It’s a “look how much money we can spend” every other video 🥱 I switched off when Joel said, it could be a designer hoodie and then when kaci said or a primark one with a woeful sound effect in the edit. How snobby!!! There’s nothing wrong with primark and lots of families will be buying the majority of their kids stuff from there. Too peasant for the Conders! 😒

RaeRae

Chatty Member
Even my 14 year old daughter is going off them now and saying that all they do is shove the fact that they have money in your face. She also says that Grace has changed personality so much and no longer seems genuine. I used to like them as they seemed real and down to earth and unlike most you tubers out there, but sadly the more popular they have become the more out of touch with their followers they are. The white elephant Christmas presents being a prime example.

Reactions: 15

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
If he had a proper job and Sarah and the baby were sick he wouldn't be able to take time off to be 'daddy day care'
Privileged innit. Can you imagine as a nurse/doctor/teacher “sorry that transplant is gonna have to wait today, sorry can’t teach my classes today. Sorry, tell Suzie to hold that baby in because I can’t deliver it today. My wife and baby are ill. They’re probably going to be on the sofa all day so I need to be there to watch them. I can’t sit at my laptop and edit us spending money, eating and whinging. All work must stop. Of course we have a nanny and family but I want to spend the day being Eddie Murphy, daddy day care! Peace x

• Haha

Tegs

Stop speculating idiot
It's hardly speculating when clubs in the UK don't check ID at the point of buying a drink, they check at the door because just being in a club underage can lead to a fine for them.

Also this whole forum is where people speculate things, so I think you're in the wrong place if you don't want to speculate.

Jordan101

Joel must feel pressure right now, his wife has covid they got two kids under 5 and sophie with her needs and two teenagers. He’s going to want to be there for everyone isn’t he, especially Sarah is ill and yes he has help from nanny and his family but still any of us in position would be stressful. Maybe they should be more transparent with us all about changing upload day to Fridays or that they’re struggling clearly they are but we don’t know how bad Sarah has been and that could be scary for them it is only a YouTube video give them a break 😅

I think people are over giving them breaks when there’s excuse after excuse . The video had already been filmed in dubi , Joel pays an editor all he had to do was press the upload button , you’re telling me that with family help and holly for the little ones he simply couldn’t press a button ? You think the rest of the population simply don’t work because one family member is ill ? He had to press one button to upload that’s it one button once a week . I think you’ll find it hard finding people on here having sympathy for Joel

Tinksmum

VIP Member
I thought his job was editing and he loved it….. what a load of shit - exactly what ‘hard work’ does he actually do then? Because he was definitely making out this morning he did everything!!!

candyland_

VIP Member
Chloe is a little shit - don’t care how old she is. She’s a brat every time and they think she’s hilarious.

user2683245

People go on about the Ingham children misbehaving, but Chloe is a completely different level of feral

jbd96

Seen the latest? Chloe buried graces phone on the beach… looks like it took a while to find it as Chloe couldn’t ‘remember where it was’ 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Sounds awful because I know she's only young, but I feel like the past few days she's been sooo bratty! First off with the photo of her kicking her foot into the pram and then with burying the phone in the sand. I know she's a child but I feel like they never tell her when she's wrong