Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yeah whatever

Her reply to that message is so fucking patronising, it’s plainly obvious what they meant but the “saxenda.seen” is such an arsehole move. And she’s an absolute liar! 200 calories a day and not eating for months she would have been in hospital. What was stressing her so much that she ended up starving herself because it wasn’t work, she’s never there. If it was social media then come off and shut down instagram! I get so fed up of these fucking grifters online crying and moaning about how bad social media is and how much it’s affecting their mental health, well fuck off then and go back to your day job! No one is forcing them to share their lives online
Exactly this 👏🏻

Reactions: 2

yeah whatever

I’m actually liking her more mellowed out look. I think it really suits her. The barbie style has been and gone.

Reactions: 1
Holy shit balls she’s back at work!!! Never thought I’d see the day 😂😂 good luck everyone on her team
It looks like she's working from home still though, so no interaction anxiety. And she has a straightforward job - no pressure or goals or responsibility etc. Where has her anxiety come from exactly?!

Babygalxx

That’s the reason I follow but don’t interact 🤣🤣
Stupid cow said she was taking a break for Jan but expects people to interact for ads.

Losing followers rapidly as well
Well she does keep telling people to unfollow her 🤣🤣🤣 strange girl

oh_really

So she came back on to show off she was in Dubai and nothing since. I was actually hoping she had made a comeback. Despite that fact she annoyed me as she was so cagey about losing her weight and so secretive about it and addressed it poorly I actually used to like some of her content.
---
She changed her profile pic to show that she has been to Amsterdam though. So at Christmas she was on about not going to Christmas markets and moaning about it and last year saying it’s ok if you don’t go anywhere and you don’t have to feel like you have to go to all the places even if others are but she is there clearly bragging about where she has been.

Attachments