Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loubell83

VIP Member
I don’t like this new version of her at all.
---
Can we just take a look at the before and after though. Why do this to yourself. I wouldn’t want to promote Botox with results like that. That dent in her face is a bit worrying if you ask me. And the lips 👄
Also noticed she isn’t a brand ambassador anymore for that shit makeup she uses. So does that mean she is solely relying now on her sick pay ?
Her eyebrows are terrifying

• Haha
Reactions: 2

yeah whatever

I am removed too - not sure why? I mean I think shes a weapons grade grubby c u n t but she doesn’t know that!
---
She’s removing non engaged followers so her engagement rate looks better to companies who want her to be an influencer. It’s no longer about high follower count if no one likes you. However if you’re private it makes no sense because her onward reach would be zero!
Exactly that. How can you promote stuff if you are private haha

BreakingBadWind

Chatty Member
Oh my. I haven’t been watching her for a while, but thought I’d check in and her appearance has shocked me. What a state she’s in.

Blahblahblahblah

She’s so basic now, doing the same stuff every other woman out there is doing. When I first started following she was unique and different… not anymore!! 😂
Also her ‘business’ seems to be no more lol

just an observer

Chatty Member
This ‘engagement’ feels so staged. She’s not as excited as I would expect her to be especially after she was hinting so much in the past few months about it……. and she already has a Christmas ornament saying they are engaged. Hmmmmm
It was personalised too! So not as if someone picked it up at a store..

Loserlou

So are they legit Chelsea Peers she is selling or are they her "own design" based on Chelsea Peers?