Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

robinsrebels

I find it odd she never really posts many selfies or try Ons anymore or anything anymore. Is that because saxenda is now out of stock and she can’t get any so is gaining her weight back as she can’t diet properly without it. 🤔
I did wonder, I did think dare I say it, she was looking a little more full in the face last time she posted a story?? Not fat / unhealthy, she actually looked better for having a little rounder cheeks

Reactions: 1

Ranty_raver

I think I’ve been removed!!! Forgot all about her until I saw a post on this page. How long has she been mia?

Blahblahblahblah

Is she off sick again? Seems to just be reading books instead of working now 😂😂😂 god her employer must be very easy going about this

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
She rarely posts her new amazing business that she set up. It definitely wasn’t as successful as she hoped and that’s the real reason she’s gone back to her actual job ☕🙃
She last posted a grid photo at the start of Dec & doesn’t really promote it anywhere

Tictactoe12

Longtime lurker but did she get weighloss surgery? She's constantly drinking but getting thinner by the day.... surely she hasn't lost the weight naturally.

yeah whatever

She looks soo much older than her age cause of all the work! What causes the creases and dimples? Sorry don't know much about botox and fillers.
I’ve actually but no idea what causes the creases and dimples but it’s a good reason not to get injections. 🤣