Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elmo17

Wonder how she feels about the bperfect Stephanie vavron collab considering she does a lot of promo for them 👀👀

Reactions: 2

fattybarbie

What’s happened to her hair? Why does it look like she took the garden shears to it and just hacked it off. Also is she wearing a hair piece these days? Just realised she has only 2 hairstyles these days the curly hair piece one and the slick parting look. The hair extensions and bleach have finally took it its toll.
She’s on asking about extensions her hair needs a break

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
What’s happened to her hair? Why does it look like she took the garden shears to it and just hacked it off. Also is she wearing a hair piece these days? Just realised she has only 2 hairstyles these days the curly hair piece one and the slick parting look. The hair extensions and bleach have finally took it its toll.
Oh god that made me laugh so much!
‘Why does it look like she took the garden shears to it?!’
😂😂😂😂😂😂
It’s so funny because it’s true I zoomed in on the pic and it really really does 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Here for gossip

Chatty Member
She was far better looking and healthy looking when she was curvy and her hair blonde and her style of clothes was better, I can't believe how much she has changed

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Eugh why does keep calling all her followers angels like fucking Elle Darby, it's so fake.

BetsyHere

So it looks like the extensions are back (to wreck her hair some more) and the lip fillers and Botox is back in too. What on Earth is going on with the lip crease 😳 and get ready for the weird cheek dimple thing to return too. Lucy hun just leave your face and hair alone. It doesn’t do you any favours at all.
She looks soo much older than her age cause of all the work! What causes the creases and dimples? Sorry don't know much about botox and fillers.

LadyB65

Chatty Member
I hadn’t been culled (yet), but did her a favour and removed myself 😂 there’s only so many times I could swipe past some bullshit star sign story 🙄 she’s so pathetic it’s hilarious, but she was too boring to even hate watch 😂

• Haha