Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Omfg I have just watched her Instastory, there is no denying she is either passed out of her tree or off her face. It looks to me though she has lost a fair bit of weight x

Least we know what her title is. Her job gets her a good amount of money anyway! Especially if she's been doing it a long time, especially in a bank

Neo2021

VIP Member
Any seen her new tik tok? About the dog having her partners last name and not her? Shes mentioned wanting to get married a few times recently, wonder if theres something going on in the back ground? (Rocky relationship maybe) considering they hadnt even planned to buy that house together in the first place. Also a sly dig about her partner not being at home tonight!
What happened with the house?

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
I don't get how she is an influencer lol. I do like some of her outfits it must be said and I actually do think her tattoos on her leg look good but everything else is just awful with an awful attitude to match. Was she always this scruffy and grubby when she was a weight loss account?

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
She sounds upset in that story but I'm so shocked she can't see what she's done wrong? That story stating this isn't her job is not necessary. I don't understand why she's so rude, but at this point I think that's just the default for her. She doesn't even see it as rude. But a quick read back would help her see that.
Do you reckon she read here or people actually messaged her because her talking story legitimately addresses everything that was mentioned here, like why she deleted the story. She dithers on about people calling her fake, no angel, YOU'RE DEAD FUCKING RUDE.
Can someone screenshot?

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
She is absolutely adoring herself in that IGTV. I mean she does look good. I do like the outfits but can't stand her attitude