Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happyholly

VIP Member
I don’t get why she wouldn’t wear bras… surely she’d want to protect the uplift she felt she needed in her mid 20s? I have a good set, they’re perky, but I wear a good bra day to day so the times I can’t wear a bra (like with my wedding dress) I don’t need to. It makes no sense to me… they’ll be down by her stomach again by the time she’s 35
This ☝ what a waste of money! I don't get it either. She'll need another in a decade from now. All the money she spends on clothes yet won't invest in bras especially as she has spent all that money.

paula1234

VIP Member
She's ridiculous. How can anyone be anywhere from a 10-18.

Also the response to the Q about sunbeds is pathetic, live for now ?! What about if you love your life, doing your best to prolong it & be healthy ?
Each to their own, but we all know the dangers of Sunbeds & it seems a stupid risk to take. Especially when she is constantly plastered in Fake Tan & Sunbathing in a ill fitting bikini.

A lovely lady who worked in my Husbands office has had Skin Cancer in several areas, she was the sunbed queen, and seeing what she has been through has made me into even more of an SPF freak with the kids. I just think that there are risks that aren't worth taking.
I know loads of people who range in those sizes depending on where they buy from lol

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
It's supposed to be a message sent from someone to the fake profile. On Instagram when you send a message you only see the profile details (username and picture) of the person you are messaging, it doesn't show yours.
So I could message my sister but when I open the message it will only show her username etc at the top - a screenshot wouldn't prove who actually messaged her just that she was messaged if that makes sense? So someone messaged the "fake" profile but it could have been Lucy.

Also why would a fake profile copy her 21 buttons link? Anyone clicking on to that would give Luce commission...
Ah right I see. Yeah it's so weird...and if you were gonna do that then surely you tag your bestie lol or at least go for a drink with this mysterious girl lol. Also yeah how would they actually copy that link? It just seems so strange.