Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He finger nails in her recent stories are disgusting! This women is gifted bath bombs on a regular basis but still looks like a dirty skank!

Reactions: 4
This girl is such a fucking twat it’s unreal

Hates the weight loss comments and can be rude to anyone asking about her weight/body but puts a post on this morning on her stories once again going on about the comments she is getting about losing so much weight!
Which is it angel?
Do you want the comments about your weight or not?
Because from where I’m standing you are clearly loving the you look so good comments but on the other hand you are rude and aggressive is someone asks if you have lost weight or mentions you look slimmer!
Fucking twat!!!!!

Reactions: 10
I reckon it's because she's lost the weight unexpectedly and not in the best way lol. Looks like she still eats like shit, so it's deffo not from eating habits!

Reactions: 2
Someone needs to bring her down from that fucking ivory tower she sits her gobby arse on.

Reactions: 7
I don't think she's lost weight. The difference between her posed, edited selfies and when someone takes a photo of her is about 6 stone.
I think she does it so she can be a bitch to people and make it look like she just doesn't want people to talk about her weight.

Reactions: 5
I totally agree I don’t think she has lost weight either
I’m going by all the comments she gets
When I see a pic of her taking by someone else or a tagged pic she looks hench
When she does it all herself after photoshop etc she looks slimmer

Reactions: 6
Has she never heard the saying
Dress for the body you have, not the body you want angel xo

Reactions: 3
I think she does look noticeably slimmer I hadn’t seen her come up on my feed for ages and when I saw her i didn’t think it was her! Wonder how she’s done it

In the pics she posts of herself she is posed, sucking it in and the edges are all blurred. Classic ways to look slimmer. When she’s photographed or videoed by someone else, she can’t pose appropriately and photoshop can only do so much. That’s how she does it!

Reactions: 3
I’m in my thirties & I’ve got 3 kids - but is mid day not a bit early to be getting on it especially if you’re just sat in your own home ?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.