Curvy Kim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is another influencer but she doesn't have a thread she has changed her handle a few times but her name is Joanne eksteen and she too got the gastric surgery before summer and has posted the bare minimum online about it and im guessing it's because she has only lost under 3 stone and i think she's was expecting ro lose a good 8 stone, as you would expect! Her salon recently won some award and the photo of her isn't the photo of someone who had gastric surgery. That must be so disheartening cos they go through some amount of misery post surgery!

Reactions: 1
There is another influencer but she doesn't have a thread she has changed her handle a few times but her name is Joanne eksteen and she too got the gastric surgery before summer and has posted the bare minimum online about it and im guessing it's because she has only lost under 3 stone and i think she's was expecting ro lose a good 8 stone, as you would expect! Her salon recently won some award and the photo of her isn't the photo of someone who had gastric surgery. That must be so disheartening cos they go through some amount of misery post surgery!
Follow her too. Very strange - but she was binging on expensive cookies a week after the surgery so I don’t think she’s doing it properly, she even got the band widened so she could eat more. It hasn’t made any real difference since April. That hi style award the salon won, that’s only a pure bolox made up awards - you pay for the award like, if you aren’t there with a table of people you don’t win pure and simple. Pure drama. Salon seems to be ok, she is an ex slimming world-unislim-slimming world yo yo dieter and she always always ate massive meals but she paid €8k for the band and it seems to have been a waste. She lost 3 stone but she’s put back on a half stone she said

Yeah she started out almost 19 stone or something expecting to lose about 8 and was all chat leading up to surgery and post surgery then more or less silence. I wish she'd update her followers and say what's going on. Im very curious. Didnt know she got band widened either!!

There's a reason why hospitals won't do the band anymore, way too high failure/ complication rate. But some unscrupulous clinics will still take your money for one even if you're not a suitable candidate

Reactions: 2
Follow her too. Very strange - but she was binging on expensive cookies a week after the surgery so I don’t think she’s doing it properly, she even got the band widened so she could eat more. It hasn’t made any real difference since April. That hi style award the salon won, that’s only a pure bolox made up awards - you pay for the award like, if you aren’t there with a table of people you don’t win pure and simple. Pure drama. Salon seems to be ok, she is an ex slimming world-unislim-slimming world yo yo dieter and she always always ate massive meals but she paid €8k for the band and it seems to have been a waste. She lost 3 stone but she’s put back on a half stone she said
Everyone to their own it’s not easy but stop promoting surgery to vulnerable people when there’s a reason you’re traveling abroad .

This one with her poll trying to make her self feel better cause she's a lazy yolk, weight loss surgery in some cases is easy way out she took easy way out cause she can't be arsed to get up of that couch an do it her self she didn't have q lot to loose to be fair could have easly done it her self. She's a melt by🙈🙈🙈

This one with her poll trying to make her self feel better cause she's a lazy yolk, weight loss surgery in some cases is easy way out she took easy way out cause she can't be arsed to get up of that couch an do it her self she didn't have q lot to loose to be fair could have easly done it her self. She's a melt by🙈🙈🙈
that’s the thing she’s trying to make herself feel better about HER decision!! You’d think if she just followed the diet she did after she’d be grand!! I can’t see it lasting to be honest sure wasn’t that the second operation she had?? I also think her face looks so masculine now the makeup she did last week for the wedding was horrendous!

I couldn't cope if it was me, I'd rather record every story one by one than have it stuck upside down and leave it like that 🙈

Jesus I wish she’d get a new phone, keeps flipping upside down and she thinks it’s ok to continue like this 🙄
All she needs to do is update the app, there was a glitch causing that in insta afew weeks ago and they said people who were experiencing it should update the app to fix it, she obviously didn't get the memo 😂

All she needs to do is update the app, there was a glitch causing that in insta afew weeks ago and they said people who were experiencing it should update the app to fix it, she obviously didn't get the memo 😂
Looks like Kims been reading here, took your advice, and finally got the memo.... MAGIC, no more upside down🙄

Why the hell is she sharing a go fund me for someone to have their excess skin removed? Why does everything have to have a go fund me these days? Like go save, or get a loan like anybody else.... cop on Kim🙄 i cant afford a sports car, but im not gonna start a go fund me😤

Reactions: 11
Why the hell is she sharing a go fund me for someone to have their excess skin removed? Why does everything have to have a go fund me these days? Like go save, or get a loan like anybody else.... cop on Kim🙄 i cant afford a sports car, but im not gonna start a go fund me😤
ive seen it all now! Her excuse for starting the go fund me is she is a SAHM and can’t afford it 💆🏻‍♀️ I just can’t 🤣

Reactions: 4
ive seen it all now! Her excuse for starting the go fund me is she is a SAHM and can’t afford it 💆🏻‍♀️ I just can’t 🤣
Yeah, heres a thought...... GO AND GET A JOB HUN, AND PAY FOR IT YOURSELF🙄 LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO BUY SOMETHING😤 THIS REDICULOUS BEGGING FOR HANDOUTS HAS TO STOP!!!!

Reactions: 6
Yeah, heres a thought...... GO AND GET A JOB HUN, AND PAY FOR IT YOURSELF🙄 LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO BUY SOMETHING😤 THIS REDICULOUS BEGGING FOR HANDOUTS HAS TO STOP!!!!
Totally! Modern day begging it is! God you want to have some nerve!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No reason why she couldn't get a part time job and work around her partner's hours. Lots of women do it.

Nope easier to just ask people to fund it for you 🙄

I get it's needed but the way the costs are laid out she isn't even willing to do anything herself to pay towards it not even pay for a flight or medication.

Reactions: 3
No reason why she couldn't get a part time job and work around her partner's hours. Lots of women do it.

Nope easier to just ask people to fund it for you 🙄

I get it's needed but the way the costs are laid out she isn't even willing to do anything herself to pay towards it not even pay for a flight or medication.
i see just joanne’s shared it too, as she said might be like that in two years and it’s so expensive, so she’s already planning on needing to ask for handouts too after her collaboration with WLS

I thought she was a Gardai? But seen she recently graduated in a business degree? Long time follower but unfollowed and re followed recently